Thing tgat make you go hmmm

Police are treating it as arson and Mayor Andy Burnham has called for it to be rebuilt brick for brick and any application for change of use to be blocked by the council. Meanwhile the director of teh company that bought the site no-one has been able to comtact for comment her name and facebook picture has been published though. Haha.Hahahaha.

Mr Burnham (or any council rolling in those delicious brown envelopes that definitely don't exist) of course doesn't give a **** about all the other mysterious loses of old buildings, only cares because this one was so obviously razed on purpose.

Everyone will go back to the norm of quietly acknowledging these things are happening and do nothing about it until the next brazen arson occurs.

Last edited:
Police are treating it as arson and Mayor Andy Burnham has called for it to be rebuilt brick for brick and any application for change of use to be blocked by the council. Meanwhile the director of teh company that bought the site no-one has been able to comtact for comment her name and facebook picture has been published though. Haha.Hahahaha.
Apparently she is the wife of the bloke who runs the reclamation yard that the pub backs onto.

Street, not Burnham.

Andy Burnham is the mayor of Manchester and a member of the Labour Party. Andy Street is the mayor of the West Midlands, and a member of the Conservative Party.

How was there never any totally catastrophic building collapses in Kowleen walled city?

tvH3bXh.jpg

And now we arrive at the ending everyone suspected all along...

A man and a woman from Leicestershire, aged 44 and 34, have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit arson with intent or being reckless as to whether life was endangered.

This sort of thing goes on all the time their mistake was to pick on something the locals actually cared about and be so utterly blatant about it otherwise there would be zero interest in pursuing it by the police

Last edited:
This sort of thing goes on all the time their mistake was to pick on something the locals actually cared about and be so utterly blatant about it otherwise there would be zero interest in pursuing it by the police

Nobody cared about it until it burned down, nobody used it.

I'm no expert but it was the first thing I said to the wife, that looks professional.

Completely agree with Tom too on this.
I have worked with a number of tree surgeons and I bet all of them are laughing at the police arresting some poor 16 yr old that probably helped them lugg equipment but probably didnt even touch a blade.

Hell you dont get perfect cuts like that in video games.
It's obvious the 16 year old has been paid to take the fall. I hope he's just been arrested so that they can follow the chain to right people

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom