Things to do in Dallas?

Soldato
Got a week off work that i have to take before the end of febuary, so i booked a flight to dallas and a car for a week :confused: going on saturday

booked my first night staying near the airport but anyone got any ideas what to do for the rest of the week?

Soldato
OP
SaBBz said:
Go watch the Mavs if they're playing, and the Stars :)

mavs playing the day before i go at home, and 2 away games :(

Stars are playing not sure if i fancy hockey, i like american football but i think i have just missed the season :(

Associate
I went to Dallas this Christmas and here's some stuff I did:

Goto the American Airlines Centre (the basketball and ice hockey stadium) to watch the Dallas Stars play - it's cheap and a good experience.

I went up the Hyatt Hotel dome to eat, there's a fancy revolving restaurant up the top (you'll see it, it looks like a golf ball on top of a tower, and it gets lit with flashing white lights at night). Meals are expensive but really good there - the views are awesome!

I went to a few malls but none where that impressive. There's a six flags theme park somewhere nearby that I went to but it might be closed now.

Cafe Brazil is a really nice cafe place for breakfast - it's got a huge sign that you can see from the urban highway.

That's about all I can think of right now...

Have fun.

Soldato
OP
just got here, after 3 hours in immigration. They had my cases open checked my email and documents!, finnaly let me in but said i am crazy.

then go down to baggae reclaim and have the same problems, luckily i remebered the guys name from upstairs so he sorted it out. Never had these problems before :(

Now i have been hit i recon i will be done everytime i enter the states, this true or not?

Back
Top Bottom