Think im finally getting my first car!

Soldato
After nearly a year since passing my test, and after nearly 5 years since i started lessons (well... i did a few then got bored)... Im finally buying a car :D

Buying a Corsa 1ltr Envoy off my friend as his wife is having a baby come december so they need cash.

Its W Reg, 64k miles, Has a wonky headlight but ill sort that out.

Hopefully it will do me for getting to and from the GFs house and for local drives!

Pretty excited considering i was never really bothered about driving at all :D

And it seems cheap at 800 squid!

Soldato
OP
Not yet, its nothing special on the eye. Needs a bit cleaning up but it runs fine.

I think small cheap to insure cars are pretty pricey to buy normally, so i think 800 is canny, and considering im on a tight budget my mate is even letting me pay him in 2 installments :D

Wont excite any of yas, but i just wanted to share it :)

Adz

Adz

Soldato
If you're expecting people to say "wow, what a great car, congrats" you might be disappointed ;) but for £800 on a W plate with that mileage you can't grumble :).

Certainly beats the bus...

Soldato
OP
Haha nah i definately dont expect people to be impressed by it. Its a 1 litre corsa, i know that its a crappy car. But i think for a start it will do me. And the price, im guessing is reasonable.

Looking around this forum there is some stunning cars though, Cars dont really interest me a great deal, i like bikes, but seeing some of the motors on here... i can certainly see the appeal

Soldato
OP
Just got the urge to hunt for Daihatsu Charade GTis online too, dunno why, i think the 1 litre corsa set my mind alight.

woulda loved one of them babies. Doubt many charvers would know how rapid they are

Soldato
good little starter car for some (hopefully) easy no claims...then you can a better car...even if you are 6years+ older than the average 1st car driver, i imagine insurance is still killer though

Soldato
OP
.:MBK:. said:
good little starter car for some (hopefully) easy no claims...then you can a better car...even if you are 6years+ older than the average 1st car driver, i imagine insurance is still killer though

Yeah i think im looking at a grand from some of the quotes ive done online. Proper nightmare :(

Back
Top Bottom