Thinking of a new car

Permabanned
14801711.jpg

SamuraiTortoise

S

SamuraiTortoise

I emailed him with this:
Please could you advise what type and brand of "Super Chip" this has fitted to it - what ECU and remap used? and also the type and brand of supercharger. I will need to know this in order to get an insurance quote before I now whether or not I could afford to insure this car.
>
> Many thanks

And the reply I got was this:
HI MATE, FIRST OF ALL THIS WAS A EX POLICE CAR SO THEY FIITED THE ECU CHIP AND REMAP. I DONT NO THE NAME OF IT. THE INSURANCE DONT NO IT'S BEEN CHIPPED. I PAY 66 QUID A MONTH AS A 1.4 16V CAR.

LMAO :D

Last edited by a moderator:

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Zomg, Faynully like a propa car fo Fox! Wid fleymz & ervythin. Ex polis car cuz polis chip 1.4 16V moturz di'nt u now. Its like totali eunuch... err.. I mean... younick.

OZMG MAKE HIM A OFFA!

(and zen... :D )

Soldato
Zomg, Faynully like a propa car fo Fox! Wid fleymz & ervythin. Ex polis car cuz polis chip 1.4 16V moturz di'nt u now. Its like totali eunuch... err.. I mean... younick.

OZMG MAKE HIM A OFFA!

(and zen... :D )

I like to think I'm fairly au-fait with chav speak. Unfortunately, even much of that is beyond me. I need to brush up :(

Soldato
SERVICED IT ON(26/06/08),
ALL BELTS OIL, OIL FILTER, SPARK PLUGS CHANGED,

1 OCTOBER, FRONT HEADLIGHTS HAVE BEEN SPRAYED BLUE AND BLACK, SERVICED AGAIN ALL BELTS, SPARK PLUGS, OIL FILTER, AND OIL. AND WHITE MUD FLAPS HAVE BEEN PUT ON,
**********UPDATE**********

Why would he change the belts twice in a year? June and October..... at that rate must cost quite a bit :p

Soldato
Wow that was quick!

HI, I DONT NO THE BHP. THIS CAR USED TO BE A POLICE CAR. SO IT'S GOT SPEED. MY INSURANCE IS 66 POUNDS A MONTH AND IM ONLY 22.

> From: (email address)
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: RE: 'MUST BE SEEN ASTRA ***1 OFF***' at PistonHeads.com
> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:34:03 +0000
>
> http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/584420.htm
>
> Hi Friend.
>
> I really like the car and I am wondering what sort of power figures BHP wise this car is producing after the superchip.
>
> Also regarding insurance, for yourself, how much more is it a year due to the chip?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Guy.

Back
Top Bottom