1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of coming back to the fold!

Discussion in 'Team OcUK Distributed Computing Projects' started by VeNT, Feb 18, 2017.

1. VeNT

Capodecina

Hi All

it's been a while....

I was thinking of coming back on board but I've no idea why project is currently most active, is it folding@home or seti or have we mostly settled on something new and exciting?
    ~VeNT

2. theforce

Wise Guy

Folding@home has a weekly stats update from dekez and has active members. Join us, team 10.

3. AMDIT

Associate

Depends on what hardware you plan to use. If CPU's mainly then go with BOINC (SETI), but if you plan to use GPU's then go with F@H

4. hanluc

Mobster

SETI@home is predominately GPU.
    We are as a team activley participating in the formula boinc championship (league 2), which we won last year :)
    We're currently 3rd http://formula-boinc.org/index.py?year=2017&lang=en lots of projects there to choose from.
    Click on our team to see all the project we are working on, a mixture of both CPU & GPU projects.

5. VeNT

Capodecina

Nice I think I'll try folding for a bit. I see it has a mobile app, anyone know if you can link it to your main profile or has it got to be a Google play one?

6. andy_taximan

Wise Guy

Looks like we are 2nd now :)