Thinking of upgrading to Samsung S20 FE 5G

Soldato
Both my wife and I have rather old S8's and have seen some good contract deals on S20 FE 5G's. We would prefer the flat screen over the S8 curved one and as long as the photos are as good as the S8 we'll be happy.

Looks like i could get them from Virgin media for around £35pm 50GB Data and no upfront cost. Is this a good deal? We're currently on sim only contract with EE.

Is there a reason not to get this phone and is this a good deal or are there better ones?

Thanks

Soldato
The S20 FE 5G is a great phone and will take much better low light shots than your S8, as well as having a much more flexible camera setup. It is a larger device, so be aware of that.

Samsung are offering £100 cash back on these phones at the moment, which I believe you can claim on contract purchase as well. Hotukdeals lists a cheaper contract and with more data than the Virgin one, so check that out.

Soldato
OP
Thanks squink.

Looks like I was looking at the 36 month contract at that price! I wanted a 24 month contract with at least 6GB for no more than £38pm and Looks like the deal on HUKD is OOS

Soldato
OP
I’ve found a great deal 100GB for £29.99 up front and 24 months at £34 on Three.

I’m currently on EE and have been for years, can I expect similar speeds and coverage on Three?

Back
Top Bottom