This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Insomnia kicking back in again. Mum died on Jan 1st last year a few hours after being discharged from hospital on palliative care so it’s not a great time of the year for me.

Sorry to hear that. It can't be nice to have such a stark annual reminder.

I've also not been sleeping. I've put it down to the lack of activity over Christmas, but now we're back at work it's a bit of a pain. I don't know about you, but when I do eventually get to sleep I'm fine, but then I'll still wake up at 7 AM regardless of how tired. I am.

Associate
Last year was a hateful year, glad to see the back of it. Silver lining is I landed a new job which I really love, have no idea what each day will bring and it's brilliant. Don't be afraid to make the move folks, I almost didn't do it but so glad that I did.

Soldato
Litterally fumming at the moment.

Just got attacked by a pair of gsd's on my run, like they both charged me from the other side of the field.

Got a nice bite mark that's bleeding profusely on my hand and the other dog got a size 12 shoe to the ribs and ran off yelping.

The stupid ***** of a owner then has the gall to yell at me for hurting her dogs and saying she will call the police cos I attacked her dog....

Let's just say my response wasn't gentlemanly and my reply of getting the police to put down her dangerous animals soon had her fleeing the park whilst her hubby who kept quiet carried the other one off.

Why can't people keep their untrained dogs on a ******* lead.
More annoying I was going to smash my PB...

Commissario
OP

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

So they attacked you whilst running and you’re worried about a PB. Sorry but :rolleyes:

When you say attacked, do you mean they ran under your feet or came at you with teeth drawn? I’ve had that soooo many times whilst running, but I’m surprised you felt the need to kick the dog unless it was in the process of attacking you.

To echo what Feek says, get to the hospital.

I was attacked by a dog on NYE (that I was trying to help after it was hit by a car) and ended up in A&E. Since then I’ve had a tetanus, IV antibiotics, and the wounds have been opened with a scalpel and cleaned in the plastic surgery department. I’ve been in hospital more in the last 6 days than the last 10 years of my life from a “trivial” bite.

I haz 4090!
Don
Litterally fumming at the moment.

Just got attacked by a pair of gsd's on my run, like they both charged me from the other side of the field.

Got a nice bite mark that's bleeding profusely on my hand and the other dog got a size 12 shoe to the ribs and ran off yelping.

The stupid ***** of a owner then has the gall to yell at me for hurting her dogs and saying she will call the police cos I attacked her dog....

Let's just say my response wasn't gentlemanly and my reply of getting the police to put down her dangerous animals soon had her fleeing the park whilst her hubby who kept quiet carried the other one off.

Why can't people keep their untrained dogs on a ******* lead.
More annoying I was going to smash my PB...

Hospital. Now.

Soldato
I went for a run today, I wasn't attacked by dogs fortunately, but I did encounter a young lady walking slowly while staring into her phone, straight into one of those metal cable boxes. Couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Pet Northerner
Don
Can also confirm bites are nasty, got a 1mm bite on my finger from a pet degu that got infected so badly (within an hour of the bite) that I was in hospital for 4 days and nights for surgical washes and IV anti-biotics

Soldato
Dog bite and you`re sat typing. Hospitalllllllllllllllllll NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MODS Ban him til he confirms he has been.

yeah, seriously, if the owner is as irresponsible to have untrained dogs off a lead, who knows what they might have. :(

Love GSD`d but they have to be cared for properly, these do not appear to be.

Hope you`re ok though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom