This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Off to hospital tomorrow for a cataract op. It’s been such a long time due to covid and other reasons, its made me go completely blind in my left eye. It will be like a miracle tomorrow when it’s all done.
Let's hope it works, that sounds like a nuisance to deal with.

Caporegime
Oh wow lol .

I woke up from a strange dream, I was back in London at a pub and was walking out of the bathroom and I finally found my jacket.... Reoccurring theme to these strange pub dreams.... Something associated with teenage clubbing days?,,,

Anyway this time there was a blinding flash then I had a kind of arieal view out of the windows of a shockwave blasting out and engulfing me in bright and hot light...then I woke up....
1h before my alarm... Lol I can't sleep now.

I distinctly remember slow clapping and saying "oh well done Putin, well done", then commenting to some random stranger " at least he has the balls to follow through the threat"

Lol we live in exciting times....

Permabanned
A friend died end of last month and her funeral is next Thursday. Waiting 3.5 weeks between death and funeral doesn't seem right. Her husband has had to have a sick note for work as they will only pay for a week off. I felt ok last week and now feeling down again as funeral is a week's time.

Govt and employers need to increase bereavement leave as long gaps is the norm. I had a period of attending a number of funerals about 15-18 years ago and the average gap between death and funeral was 10 days. Plus we have two new crematoriums in the area in this time.

Soldato
Yay more moon man 'I do drugs' posts.
All natural highs ,

IMG20220519211705.jpg

Caporegime
Couple of days now since my cataract op. All went well. Vision was a bit dodgy at first due to eye inflammation, but really cleared up last night and is great now. Feels so amazing to be able to see out of my eye and stop tripping and bumping into things all the bloody time.

Man of Honour
What the f fella! Best of luck!
Thanks, appreciate it. Resulting from complications after a collision in March. Can't say too much as I'm pursuing a claim. Hopefully now out of the very risky stage but clots swimming around the body are life threatening.

Soldato
Had left side pneumatic a few years ago back in 2017 and **** is definitely not recommended. Hope you bounce back soon.

Hopefully getting off this ship on Friday and flying home from Singapore. Can’t wait to leave this floating omnishambles in my wake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom