This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well today sucks already :(

Yesterday afternoon i was slightly horrible, in that i used mouthwash at my desk and spat it into an empty glass rather than go to the bathroom. However just saw the dregs, and thought it was a final bit of my water with a hydration tablet i made this morning, and chucked it down.

By the time i realised it was too late :(

Soldato
Bah,who needs Portugal

IMG20220701211720.jpg

Soldato
Have decided, am growing my mohawk out and reverting back to my natural state of something resembling what would happen if Dave Grohl and Tom Araya lived together in a weird alternate universe and had a baby. Now, do I a.) just let my sidewalls grow out and eventually reach a state of equilibrium as it's trimmed or b.) shave the lot off and start anew?

I'm leaning more towards the former than the latter.

Caporegime
Was having an existential moment earlier - WHY MOW MY GREAT LAWN AT APPROPRIATE TIMES IN THE SEASON, WHY BE USEFUL! WHAT TRICKERY! WHAT IS ALL OF THIS ?! - but then I wanted to mow a lawn and give the girls a hug so good on you all, and get bent Shakespeare if that even is your real name, which I doubt. Got my eye on you with your words.

Caporegime
Expecting a DPD delivery... the guy drives around the back, never leaves the van and claims he missed me! what a ****** ****** ! if its the same guy tomorrow I'm going to be an awkward ****

Soldato
Expecting a DPD delivery... the guy drives around the back, never leaves the van and claims he missed me! what a ****** ****** ! if its the same guy tomorrow I'm going to be an awkward ****
Mines due today, I'll make sure mine gets delivered as I need it to build the PC.... I'll be stood at the front gate waiting like a guard dog :cry:

Caporegime
Mines due today, I'll make sure mine gets delivered as I need it to build the PC.... I'll be stood at the front gate waiting like a guard dog :cry:
I contaced DPD on web chat and the person on their claims the depot will ring me in the next hour and try to attempt redelivery.
I'm not holding my breath..... it was a new monitor.
I'm really tempted to just let it get sent back and inform the place I was buying it from why I don't want it any more.

the guy literally came to my street, took a photo from outside and then left without ever leaving the van!

I especialy chose before 12 delivery too.... I bet no driver ever gets told off or sacked. I'ts so hard to even find out where you can even talk to a real person from DPD to even complain

Soldato
I contaced DPD on web chat and the person on their claims the depot will ring me in the next hour and try to attempt redelivery.
I'm not holding my breath..... it was a new monitor.
I'm really tempted to just let it get sent back and inform the place I was buying it from why I don't want it any more.

the guy literally came to my street, took a photo from outside and then left without ever leaving the van!

I especialy chose before 12 delivery too.... I bet no driver ever gets told off or sacked. I'ts so hard to even find out where you can even talk to a real person from DPD to even complain

Absolute joke mate, when he comes back make it proper awkward for him... He's obviously in a rush to get home that's why he didn't get out... No good when you've paid for the extra service

Caporegime
:cry: hes given up already
DPD just phoned said they will send him a message because he's not picking up his phone..

Meh I'm cancelling my order already, never ordering from anywhere that uses joke couriers ever again.
and this is how easy it is for a business to lose a customer forever over a bad courier experience

p9ptaBt.jpg
nothing seems to happen when drivers mess you around and seemingly there's no consequences., it really makes me angry

definitely avoiding DPD for life, when your paying for a "before 12" delivery time there should be some kind of priority with the driver actually trying to make a delivery...

the fact they can take a photo and drive off claiming it's my fault is disgusting !

Last edited:
DPD just phoned said they will send him a message because he's not picking up his phone..

Meh I'm cancelling my order already, never ordering from anywhere that uses joke couriers ever again.
and this is how easy it is for a business to lose a customer forever over a bad courier experience

p9ptaBt.jpg
nothing seems to happen when drivers mess you around and seemingly there's no consequences., it really makes me angry

definitely avoiding DPD for life, when your paying for a "before 12" delivery time there should be some kind of priority with the driver actually trying to make a delivery...

the fact they can take a photo and drive off claiming it's my fault is disgusting !
Disgraceful. I've had issues with them in the past too so feel for you!

Caporegime
Disgraceful. I've had issues with them in the past too so feel for you!
yea was a 32inch 1440p monitor but since I rage cancelled that order I decided to go with a 34inch ultra wide instead....
probably for the best.

I remember when DPD used to be good, seems everywhere uses self employed drivers these days who rent the vans.... never had an amazon guy not turn up though and they are the same?
I was watching a youtube video about gig working for DPD and the guy was saying its easy to get sacked so that's weird....

they are just glorified ubereats/deliveroo people in a smart van

Soldato
Charity clothing bins need to be get rid of as everyone I have walked or drove past, there’s fly tipping. They are a magnet to attract tossers

People need to donate to the charity shops direct. I do that then see my stuff in the shop a few weeks later.

yea was a 32inch 1440p monitor but since I rage cancelled that order I decided to go with a 34inch ultra wide instead....
probably for the best.

I remember when DPD used to be good, seems everywhere uses self employed drivers these days who rent the vans.... never had an amazon guy not turn up though and they are the same?
I was watching a youtube video about gig working for DPD and the guy was saying its easy to get sacked so that's weird....

they are just glorified ubereats/deliveroo people in a smart van
They just seem to take the **** these days.

A rage buy is good therapy in those types of circumstances :p

Man of Honour

p9ptaBt.jpg

DPD are genuinely awful here in Austria (particularly Vienna I'm told)

None of these attempts were actually made except the successful one.

DPD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom