** This Instant, Moment, and Month - April 2017 **

Man of Honour
Well it's April Fools. Anyone been caught out so far?

What's everyone up to this weekend? I'm driving to Folkestone tonight to stay overnight in preparation for my yearly venture to Spa and the 'ring. Not excited at all!

Soldato
Wifes brother moving in on a temporary basis whilst he sorts out his life. Moving in as I type. Not lifting a finger to help as I can't be bothered and have a little on to keep occupied. On a plus side, we now have an extra payer for ticket to ride later tonight. woohoo :)

Caporegime
Why are some people utter idiots? Lovely day where I am so kids are playing out in the gardens, everyone has the windows wide open, washing on the lines and the moron a few houses away decides he wants to start burning a tree he's in the process of cutting down. Now half a dozen people have to rehash their clothes. Everyone's closed the windows and the kids have all gone in. What a total bell end.

Soldato
God I'm getting fed up of the local druggie scumbags. Deciding to chuck their needles over security fences and now tapping them inside security bollards to try and stick you when you unlock them.

Man of Honour
Charcoal is a smokeless fuel. Gas Bbqs also don't produce smoke.
Oh dearz what do many people add, wood for smoke.
What does everyone add food, which drips fat and smokes.

BBQ both smoke and smell. You can always smell when people have a BBQ and it does smell out the house etc.

Caporegime
Oh dearz what do many people add, wood for smoke.
What does everyone add food, which drips fat and smokes.

BBQ both smoke and smell. You can always smell when people have a BBQ and it does smell out the house etc.
Have you ever seen a bonfire before? You're comparing a bit of burning grease to 10ft flames...

Back
Top Bottom