** This Instant, Moment, and Month - February 2017 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Thought I may as well make this before going to bed...

Can't believe we are a month into 2017 already... Life is speeding up and I'm not OK with it!

A place to post your daily ramblings.

Last edited:
Associate
3 and a half weeks into curbing my eating habits and getting back onto my bike and I've nearly lost a stone in weight. Can't see why people have problems with 'dieting' :o

Good effort mate! My opinion, a lot of it is down to a lack of discipline. What's the goal? Only to lose weight? Increase fitness? Both? Other?

Caporegime
OP
3 and a half weeks into curbing my eating habits and getting back onto my bike and I've nearly lost a stone in weight. Can't see why people have problems with 'dieting' :o

The first stone or two come off quickly, and then everything slows down. After a while you also become bored, and tempted by unhealthy food. I lost 2.5 stone in about 2 months leading up to Christmas, and I haven't lost an ounce since...

Caporegime
Woo new thread!

I just had a job interview which went spectacularly well! So pleased! Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel from my current role :)

Next one is 3rd stage and a face to face character assessment. *suave engaged*

So hyped.

Caporegime
I finish in 12 minutes.

However, there is a leaving bash tonight and the better part of the entire office is going, so I'm sticking around. I've got personal stuff to get on with and music on the go anyway :)

Looking forward to a beer!

Soldato
Good effort mate! My opinion, a lot of it is down to a lack of discipline. What's the goal? Only to lose weight? Increase fitness? Both? Other?

The first stone or two come off quickly, and then everything slows down. After a while you also become bored, and tempted by unhealthy food. I lost 2.5 stone in about 2 months leading up to Christmas, and I haven't lost an ounce since...

Well I'm 6ft 2 and when I started I was 15stone 7 so not massive by any means. Because I've got an office jobs I'm not moving about much so I was quite unfit. I think my ideal weight is somewhere between 13stone 7 and 14 stone. So on that basis I don't really have far to go. As I said before I've improved my diet which I know goes a long way to getting healthy but over the past 3 and a half weeks including tonight after dinner I'll have cycled albeit indoors about 150 to 160 miles. It all adds up to a very easy way to lose weight :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom