This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
@Megahurtz400 I didn't come out of the exam feeling terrible about so thats a good sign. However the exam had a different format to what it should have been, whether they changed the format without informing just me and everyone else knew I do not know but I was not happy about it.

Good that you come out feeling better than expected! You’ll have to let us know how it went when you get the results :)

Back to work tomorrow... Not feeling too happy about it but we'll see how it goes.

Best of luck bud :D

Soldato
Currently working from home because i'm at a gig tonight and it'd be too hassely to finish work, come home, collect the wife and then head back to Manchester.

I love working from home, sat in my shorts, better coffee etc. Just wish i had an actual desk rather than a kitchen counter as i do miss having 2 monitors.

EDIT - Plus get to pick my Bob Dylan print up after it's been reframed following it falling off the wall. They're had it for about 3 months now whilst i've been sorting stuff out with the insurance and the wall is really bare without it.

Soldato
The thesis will get done, the thesis will get done, the thesis will get done...

Aiming for a proper first draft to send to my supervisors by Friday in preparation for a weekend on call. Working full time with a toddler and a PhD thesis to write up is a lot of plates spinning. At least I’m sat in the uni office with decent coffee.

Commissario
I do remember coming out of the train station and being part of about 50 passengers getting out. Every single one going straight to their HQ! Other than that it's a tiny little station next to some fields right?
Yup, the village is about half a mile away with a bit more going on!

Soldato
Sitting here thinking to myself why do I even bother ordering from overclockers anymore when I'm told yep you'll get it on That day...and as per usual the order turns up days after it should , time to find a new outlet I think .

Soldato
Saw a mortgage advisor, pretty much said go away, save more and lol

Literally no idea how we'll ever be able to afford a place particularly around here
It's scary as.

I've worked out I'll need around 20k+ as a deposit.

That's not much off of the property price my parents bought as their first...

Thankfully my salary will help, however, I receive what I would class as a significant bonus, and that won't be taken into account, or it may be, but only half of it. Fair enough I guess, still annoying as it takes 40kish off of what I could be lent...

Caporegime
OP
It's scary as.

I've worked out I'll need around 20k+ as a deposit.

That's not much off of the property price my parents bought as their first...

Thankfully my salary will help, however, I receive what I would class as a significant bonus, and that won't be taken into account, or it may be, but only half of it. Fair enough I guess, still annoying as it takes 40kish off of what I could be lent...

I'm in a fortunate position in as much as that I have a sizeable deposit set aside already (about 40K), the main issue is that my job situation is uncertain at the moment, and property prices in this area are obscene... So I'm probably further from moving out than you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom