** This Instant, Moment, and Month - March 2017 **

Soldato
Hmmm my feiendahip circle is getting morre slread put and my last close friend who lives reasonably local will ve leaving in the bext few month's

So unless i want to be traveling to london and Cardiff each weekend i need to sort something more local.

How the heck do you go about making new friends o.O

You start by learning how to type real sentences. Friends will follow. :p

Caporegime
Just spilled a full pint of beer onto my desk, computer, network switch, other random items, into the power sockets under my desk, all over my camera, into the carpet, etc... Took me an hour to clean everything up... Thankfully no beer got INTO anything expensive and I was quick to the power switch on the wall... Power cord in the bin though! :o

Soldato
Damn you, list some PC components on ebay select no international postage, and people from Spain bid, albeit higher than I thought I would get, but still,

Shall I send it? they have covered the cost of posting + the value of the item ended for a bit more than I thought, they have paid via paypal. 38 positive feedback as a buyer, 0 as a seller

Which is the best shipping method to Spain with insurance in case this goes wrong?

Soldato
Damn you, list some PC components on ebay select no international postage, and people from Spain bid, albeit higher than I thought I would get, but still,

Shall I send it? they have covered the cost of posting + the value of the item ended for a bit more than I thought, they have paid via paypal. 38 positive feedback as a buyer, 0 as a seller

Which is the best shipping method to Spain with insurance in case this goes wrong?

Ship to the ebay hub in the UK and they'll forward it to them.

Soldato
Have you done this before? is it a good service? will check it out,

It says

This item sold through the Global Shipping Programme. Your label will show the address of the UK Shipping Centre, which will handle the international leg of the shipment to your buyer.

I have X'd out some info

VeroniXXX SecXXXX
GSP Shipping Centre, 1XXXXXX Park
Ref #A248XXXXXXXX
South XXXXXXXX Derbyshire
DEXX 2XX
United Kingdom

Never used this before, so I just do normal first class recorded delivery or something if its in the UK. How does that work with getting over to Spain?

Been a long day today, relaxing now

Soldato
Send it recorded to the HUB and they will then send it to the buyer, as long as you send to the address Paypal give you, you are covered. I have used it before without issue.

Caporegime
Decent productive weekend. Also watched Filth which was hilarious.

Although I've just finished my data allowance on my contract for this month :( handily i have some carried over from previous month's meaning i can still annoy you lot on the move :p

Caporegime
Still feel like ****... Jolly decent of my colleague to come into work with a cold, sit near me for 5 minutes, then go home cos he felt ill. Thanks for ruining my extended weekend jackass.

Caporegime
No posts in here for 3 days?! has ACME been sick or something? :p

New job is going well, information overload. Leave each day with blurry eyes trying to process it all. Good fun though :D

Back
Top Bottom