** This Instant, Moment, and Month - March 2017 **

Soldato
That's what I was thinking. Time to look for a new job bud!
Tried talking this through with him? Sharing could bring you closer.

Yeah it's difficult. I don't think I'm going to push for us to get back together.

The issue is I have no qualifications in business development which is what I was doing. And very little on the face of it experience. I enjoy the team and it has good prospects.

Caporegime
I have no real qualifications for what I do now. Heck...I don't think any actually exist! However by all accounts I'm doing well. Just because you don't have a piece of paper doesn't mean you won't be good or competent at something and good employers know this.
From what little I know of business development it's an industry knowledge and skill thing rather than qualification area.

Thug
Soldato
Still fairly certain I might lose my job soon and now my boyfriend has told me he wants to take a break :(

That's gay. :(

jk

Yeah it's difficult. I don't think I'm going to push for us to get back together.

The issue is I have no qualifications in business development which is what I was doing. And very little on the face of it experience. I enjoy the team and it has good prospects.

In all seriousness if you think you're at risk of the chop, then start looking now. So much easier to monkey branch to a job from a job than from unemployment!

Get your CV refreshed and get it up here. Feel free to send across. Make sure you are really hitting the key metrics of the particular industry you are working in (security cameras if I'm not mistaken?), and keep emphasising performance and above all potential.

What qualifications are needed? Are they chronically expensive to sign up for? If not, get signed up for one, then straight away on your CV you can say "working towards" etc. Makes a big deal for hitting the word hits and showing that you know your work and what is required. I'm sure you'll be grand. But get your CV up here, as there are some decent people here who can help.

P.S. Sad to hear about your lad, but chin up. Plenty more people around. If you don't feel like fighting to get it back yourself, then maybe it's saved you some time? Find the person you just can't let go!

Man of Honour
Just came back from 4 nights in Rome and a day trip to Florence. Absolutely brilliant - wonderful places I would deffo recommend to all.

Back
Top Bottom