** This Instant, Moment, and Month - March 2017 **

Caporegime
A friend from the UK has been here since Wednesday. But from the minute he arrived until later today (After he leaves) the weather has been, and will continue to be terrible. This leads me to the scientific conclusion that bad weather follows british taxpayers everywhere :p

Man of Honour
Sometimes your other half does something that really makes you question your relationship. Even though it happened yesterday I don't think I'm fully over her eating french stick on the sofa with no plate.

ANIMAL!!! THE CRUMBS!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!111

I'm nursing a hangover and severe sleep deprivation this morning, rode over 250 miles yesterday visiting my mum and other bits and bobs got home around 6 and got a text telling me to get my backside out for curry and beers.

I'm almost wishing I'd stuck to my initial reaction of "No, sleeping" on the plus side the curry was well worth it.

Soldato
Cheers for all the support guys :p I had a chat with my boss and my job is safe af (we have a really good relationship, there is a trust)

@sports_brah Kinda CCTV :p I perform about 4 different job roles and bounce between them all, working for a solutions company I have to know all of our solutions pretty well and aside from some accreditations don't really have any time for any qualifications working 50-60hr weeks and studying for other job roles at the weekends. Plus I want to start a couple of businesses in the next 5 years, one namely selling CCTV because the margins are ridiculously high for the effort

Caporegime
I can top that. My current boss likes to schedule meetings that start at half five. Our office closes at half five.

Previous manager used to do that. I'd be finishing at 5pm and he'd schedule a team meeting for it.

Towards the end I got fed up and just didn't go to the team meeting. He rescheduled it for the next day and when he tried to blame the delay on me I fire back with "well the original meeting was set for 11am yesterday, which everyone was present for and delayed by you, to a time half the team were not available, so actually this isn't on me"

You could tell I was in my last 2 weeks of employment :p

Man of Honour
In my old place the FD was well known to come round at 1659 to start lengthy conversations about something he could have came over at any other point in the day about and needed everything explaining to him multiple times while smiling and nodding when he started rambling on with a vague idea of what he was talking about.

You knew if he appeared next to you you'd be lucky to be out of the office for half 5.

Back
Top Bottom