** This Instant, Moment, and Month - March 2017 **

Caporegime
I felt a little bit rough this morning, I had a pint of strong ale (10% ABV) and then realised that I was on the early shift this morning, so had to go to bed immediately afterwards and got about 3 hours sleep... I thought I had a good few hours before I had to go to bed!

Soldato
I was just thinking similar, drinking nothing but wine after work last night has definitely left me with the morning blues.

I felt a little bit rough this morning, I had a pint of strong ale (10% ABV) and then realised that I was on the early shift this morning, so had to go to bed immediately afterwards and got about 3 hours sleep... I thought I had a good few hours before I had to go to bed!

Good to know that TIAM is sharing the pain with me. :p I'm rubbish with hangovers, usually can't do anything. Got heavy deadlift day later as well............. :eek:

Man of Honour
I fully intend on visiting the gym after work but right now I'm running on about 3 hours sleep, a slight hangover and a caffeine high so we'll see how long my good intentions last :D

Man of Honour
I've just realised that this week is a 4 day week, next week is a 3 day week, 4 days the week after, potentially 4 the week after that and then I'm on holiday the first week in April.

Caporegime
Well I for one am glad that international "its fun to be a feminist day" is over.
Mate of mine had.me laughing about it last night. He's a field engineer for an IT company. Anyways...they announced employee of the month yesterday and who got it? That's right...the only female field engineer. At which point to every bloke in the room burst out laughing because she is appalling. They constantly have to fix messes she's made or gotten herself in to. Carry equipment for her because she plays the weak woman card (the printers can be pretty heavy but she won't even carry a base unit). Oh and spent an hour explaining the different types of cables to her. Apparently the bosses realised why everyone was laughing and issued an apology email later stating it was done to recognise the contribution of women to the business.

Caporegime
Whilst I have nothing against the day. It's more the hypocrisy that surrounds it. Suddenly social media is full of "active feminists" and I get made to feel like **** all day for something "men" have done. Despite I've alwasy treated everyone equally, regardless of race, gender or religion.

Heres an idea. Why not have an equality day, 365 times a year? :p

Soldato
Anyone having issues with paypal? I just tried a couple of time to buy something on ebay but it didn't work.

edit -

Account was limited because suspicious activity which is a good thing I suppose. Although I'm sure I didn't get an email. Seems they haven't bought anything on there.

Soldato
Whilst I have nothing against the day. It's more the hypocrisy that surrounds it. Suddenly social media is full of "active feminists" and I get made to feel like **** all day for something "men" have done. Despite I've alwasy treated everyone equally, regardless of race, gender or religion.

Heres an idea. Why not have an equality day, 365 times a year? :p

That would make every day equal I suppose ;)

What makes me laugh is a saw someone on my FB saying watching Mumma Mia cause women's day. Isn't that film just about a Mum who slept around and didn't know who her daughters real father was?

Caporegime
That would make every day equal I suppose ;)

What makes me laugh is a saw someone on my FB saying watching Mumma Mia cause women's day. Isn't that film just about a Mum who slept around and didn't know who her daughters real father was?

Sounds about right :D

Or someone having pink prosecco because its NWD....just...what?

Soldato
In work, I google 'the rugby forum' I make a one letter mistake and the suggestion is'The Furry forum'. What sites have I been visiting to get that that suggestion?..................... actually don't answer that. :eek::p

Man of Honour
Yup i'm counting down the hours today, rush home hitch up the caravan then off to North Wales until monday with the dog (YAAAAY!!!!) and the wife (BOOOOOO!!!!!)
I'm off to Dublin tomorrow with the lads (drinking lads, not kid lads, well, some are), should be great. :)

Back
Top Bottom