**** This Instant, Moment & Month - December 2018 - Merry Christmas ****

Caporegime
The Christmas month is here!

Here’s to a month of festivities, food, drink, presents, and more mince pies than you can fit in a reindeer’s scrotum.

I’ll await the angry “WHERE’S THE CHRISTMAS SMILIES???:mad::mad::mad:” thread in earnest. Let’s not hope there’s a repeat of last years fiasco!

Soldato
Great a power cut...been about half an hour so far. Washing machine and dishwasher were half way through cycle and just lost the work I was doing on the computer.

Central heating pump not going so coal fire backboiler is going to start overheating the water soon!

Caporegime
OP
Great a power cut...been about half an hour so far. Washing machine and dishwasher were half way through cycle and just lost the work I was doing on the computer.

Central heating pump not going so coal fire backboiler is going to start overheating the water soon!
I had a split second power cut the other day. Instantly off and on again. Whole street too as the alarms were going off. Dunno what could cause that.

Soldato
I had a split second power cut the other day. Instantly off and on again. Whole street too as the alarms were going off. Dunno what could cause that.

Its just come back on thankfully and it looks like the washing machine and dishwasher have carried on in the cycle from where they left off!

I didn't know they did that....you learn something new everyday :D

Back
Top Bottom