This is getting ridiculous (energy prices - Strictly NO referrals!)

Soldato
Interesting, never thought of doing that even though I use the Indian youtube hack myself.

Might have a look, although I did read on the news Netflix are thinking about anti-sharing measures so maybe they will also look into this.
That's possible that they might do this, however people do travel and access netflix from different geographic locations and it's a faff to setup just to save £5 a month for most users.

As soon as my Virgin Media contract is up I'm getting rid of the TV box and going internet only, can get rid of TV license then as the tv box hasnt even turned on for months now, I'd rather have prime and Disney plus than the TV license.

Soldato
That's possible that they might do this, however people do travel and access netflix from different geographic locations and it's a faff to setup just to save £5 a month for most users.

As soon as my Virgin Media contract is up I'm getting rid of the TV box and going internet only, can get rid of TV license then as the tv box hasnt even turned on for months now, I'd rather have prime and Disney plus than the TV license.
It will be interesting to see how they implement it as is imagine they'd lose more customers than they gain.

Soldato
Made some changes round the house, switching standby items off and various other things, energy light bulbs, managing to average 7.7kwh day usage vs 10.3kwh usage in March, makes around a £15-20 difference to the bill

Back
Top Bottom