This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Associate
I've seen a few videos from these self professed 'auditors'. Say what you will about them but the amount of times the police just outright abuse their powers is not cool. See this video below for example. How can these two not lose their job after behaving like this I do not know.

*** video removed, too much swearing ***

Man of Honour
I haven't watched that yet but I have been getting a lot of these videos in my recommended feed recently, and I was not aware of the "auditing" scene before. I find it quite entertaining.

Soldato
I haven't had respect for the police since I was a child. I'm weary of anyone whose main aim is to arrest people.

Are they necessary? Yes, 100%. Do I have to respect and trust them. No 100%.

Caporegime
Even if he's just trying to provoke a reaction he should be free to do his 'audit' in a free country, he's not doing any harm.

I was told by someone a few years ago who had friends in the local police that a lot of the older experienced officers were taking early retirement in dismay at how the 'force' was going, basically lots of rookies fresh out of university being brought in who think that Twitter TOS are the laws of the country, not helped by 'woke' courses that they are forced to attend. Older officers who know the law and traditional policing will also push back if they're asked to do something they don't agree with whereas the rookies will just do whatever they're told by seniors. It's probably why we have the situation we have today where laws are forced selectively, hold an Antifa/BLM protest at the height of the pandemic and police stand and watch, even kneel at you while you tear down statues and throw things at them, hold an anti-lockdown protest without any criminal damage occurring and they immediately come out batons swinging. I'm sure many of the police are very good people trying to what they think is best but institutionally there is something rotten about them, I think they have become too political at the top and it's filtered its way down.

Soldato
Guy deserves it. No wonder the country is the way it is with drivel videos like this; police can't do their jobs without the dear of the woke brigade losing their shizzle

Op talks about respect, but it works both ways and the guy filming clear has none and is looking for a reaction

Soldato
You can film the building, but you can't go monitoring activity of government buildings (which is what he told the police he was doing). Go try it outside a military base :p

Soldato
Deserves to be detained and kneed for lawfully filming a publicly funded building? Awesome.

Yes he does. He's looking for a reaction and he's got it. In a heightened time of terrorist attacks the guys a moron for 'auditing' a police station.

Like I say no wonder the country is in a mess with the current woke brigade

Permabanned
I feel as if my taxes are being well used by these two officers, the moron picked the wrong plods for a wind up there, that's the way to do it :) Hopefully they will have him marked and give him some grief at every opportunity, he needs a holiday in Russia to see just how well treated he REALLY was here in the UK. If you go looking for bother eventually you'll find it :) And that's just what these "auditing" camera idiots around sensitive locations are looking for. Made me chuckle... I feel sorry for the police having to deal with random people deliberately trying to create a reaction.

Back
Top Bottom