This stupid fake Go Pro Shark Video

Associate
sharks don't even attack humans much there's a high chance a shark won't even attack you but just be curious
anyway at 0:58 you can see the shark teleport

That "teleport" can easily be explained by a turn of the camera if you watch it slowly, it does move across the screen rather than instantly disappear and reappear.

I still think it's fake though, there's a bit where it swims off in a direction then the swimmer surfaces and there's a wall 2-3m away in that direction. Can't be bothered finding the time stamp.

Clearly really hard to do. :p

Caporegime
OP
There's a side by side pic somewhere that shows 2 different markings on the "shark" footage from different times in the vid. One has a battered dorsal fin too...

But anyway, even without that...

Man of Honour
This is my favourite Britain First picture at the moment but you then must click on the link after -

tinacoma.jpg

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014...-to-survive-in-hospital---first-look-pictures

Associate
haha yep i'm calling this a pretty cool fake but holy **** this really is my absolute worst fear, we are so helpless as humans in water!

distorted sound, **** movement and no quick escape, i remember snorkelling along a reef when i was young and spotted an eel popping out of a rock, that **** freaked me out so much haha... imagine coming face to face with a great white it would be INSANE.

Permabanned
haha yep i'm calling this a pretty cool fake but holy **** this really is my absolute worst fear, we are so helpless as humans in water!

I know what you mean. We spent millions of years evolving to leave the ocean for our survival. There's no way I want to go back in it. Even the deep end of the swimming pool gives me the creeps.

Back
Top Bottom