Thor: Love and Thunder

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
From the trailer looks like they are introducing Zeus and Olympus. So good chance Hercules might make an appearance to MCU.

Caporegime
Lol I love how this is so Marmite .

Me personally, I love it. The humour route they have taken with Thor really works for me.

I look forward to this I love him and "starlord's"
Interactions it's so simply simple but brilliant to both characters.

Yes finally a marvel film I want to watch again, well this and Dr strange......

Soldato
Thor as a comic book character isn't a comedian even if he occasionally is funny. The first 2 Thor MCU films were far closer to "actual" Thor, although Thor 2 was a really poor film, so his subsequent demotion to comic relief in Ragnorak was the final split between what Thor originally represented and the MCU version which is now effectively non-canon its deviated so far.

Obviously Marvel chased the money and Thor 3 revitalised their bank accounts so they're never going to change him back understandably. I'll still be watching it but only for the Guardians as Thor feels more like a sidekick in someone else's movies nowadays.

Caporegime
Neither Thor 1 or 2 were any good really. 1 somehow managed to make a great cast incredibly wooden and 2 likewise made no use of a good actor for the bad guy with only the Loki scenes being any good in it.

Back
Top Bottom