Thor: Ragnarok - Official Teaser Trailer

Soldato
Looks absolutely ******* awesome. Exactly what a movie based on a comic should be, just loads of insane fun. I don't think anyone else could've pulled off the Thor persona in these movies, Chris Hemsworth is perfect.

Soldato
Looks like they've pushed it a little more towards GOTG territory. Which is a good thing as I think those films are fun and funny, and a little less serious than Avengers/Captain America/Iron Man/Thor movies. I think not being on earth gives them the opportunity for properly crazy visuals. Kate Blanchett looks like she's going to knock it out of the park as the baddie.

Caporegime
Looks like they've pushed it a little more towards GOTG territory. Which is a good thing as I think those films are fun and funny, and a little less serious than Avengers/Captain America/Iron Man/Thor movies. I think not being on earth gives them the opportunity for properly crazy visuals. Kate Blanchett looks like she's going to knock it out of the park as the baddie.
I wouldn't be surprised if the GOTG turn up at some point, maybe in a post trailer scene or at the end when the dust settles. Perhaps as a cameo.

Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised if the GOTG turn up at some point, maybe in a post trailer scene or at the end when the dust settles. Perhaps as a cameo.
maybe as an after credit teaser for Infinity War. cant see them being in the actual film due to the teaser footage involving Thor and GOTG for the next Avengers film.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

Which is a good move imo. Most of Thor's greatest arcs happens away from Midgard. The other realms offer threats more to his power level. Marvel as done well holding out Ragnarok and not missing a trick. unlike DC ie. Doomsday and DoS.

Caporegime

To be fair Thor 2 was heavy on the comedy too, from start to finish.

Soldato

I think GotG created such a memorable aesthetic for the Cosmic side of the MCU that it makes sense to keep going with it moving forward both for continuity and just because it really pops out of the screen.

Back
Top Bottom