Tiger Woods 10 DLC

Soldato
Has anyone downloaded any additional courses for this yet?

Even though I still feel the courses are priced too highly, I'm going to download a couple & was wondering if anyone had tried either The Predator or Banff Springs?

Ta

deSade

Associate
i've not because they are overpriced. the predator was in one of the earlier versions I think (2005 maybe?), it was very strategic in the way it had to be played, lots of water, island fairways and greens and other nasty bits. i didn't play it very much as I didn't really like it! (if I'm thinking of the right one)

Soldato
OP
Certainly agree with the overpriced thing - to me something like £2.99 would be reasonable.

Bought & downloading Banff Springs now - it looks a nice scenic course.

Soldato
OP
I'd say so - it plays well & has a decent online community, with events going on all the time.

Couldn't think of a better one (in fact, apart from Everybody's Golf are there any others?!!).

Soldato
Yeah i bought the Predator course, its pretty amazing to look at, the greens are savage though. Out of the lot i would say its the only one worth 4 and a half quid, Banff does loook nice aswell though. TW is the only golf game really, everybodys golf is a totally diffeent type of game, like a japanese yoshi thing :p.

Everyone online with TW seems to be amazing at it though, -21 for a round is just stupid.

Soldato
OP
Yeah i bought the Predator course, its pretty amazing to look at, the greens are savage though. Out of the lot i would say its the only one worth 4 and a half quid, Banff does loook nice aswell though. TW is the only golf game really, everybodys golf is a totally diffeent type of game, like a japanese yoshi thing :p.

Everyone online with TW seems to be amazing at it though, -21 for a round is just stupid.

I just tried playing an online game on TPC Boston, and there are 2 guys on there that have shot -27!

The wind is mild, but a lot of the holes are on some big slopes. This means they're roughly birdying 9 holes & getting eagles on the rest.

I count myself as a pretty good player, but these scores are beyond belief!

Back
Top Bottom