** TIME TO GET TRIIGGERED BY VERTAGEAR **

OcUK Staff

Finally, we are very excited to announce the Vertagear Triigger series available in 3 flavours, the 275, 350 and the 350SE. The model number is a reference to the amount of parts in each chair, with over 275 and 350 parts used respectively. All the models feature the patent pending 'paddle' design for adjusting the seat height and tilt angle from the triggers found underneath the armrests, which provides a significantly more convenient & quicker way of adjusting your chair compared to the conventional methods. This is achieved using the 'dual spring hub' with over 80 parts alone, allowing the quick adjustment of height, tilt angle and tension without any obvious mechanisms on display. All the models also feature adjustable seat depth functions, with the 275 series featuring height adjustable back/lumbar support, and the 350 series featuring multi-directional lumbar support.

All the Triigger series have an aluminium frame & base, with DuPont TPEE mesh seating areas, calfskin leather accents and steel alloy mechanisms. All the aluminium 5 star bases feature silencer technology, to stop unwanted noise when moving the chair. Fitted into the bases are 65mm Holton hub-less casters for superior operation, glide and durability. In addition, the 350SE features an automotive grade paint finish, which looks absolutely stunning in the flesh, a multi-directional headrest and upgraded 75mm Holton hub-less casters.

Don't mistake these for an average gaming chair, these are operator chair level products with all the bells and whistles expected from chairs of this pricepoint. Having sat in one of these at Computex, I can confirm they are insanely good quality and unlike any other chair we currently offer. Stock will be arriving hopefully before Christmas, I will update here once I know the accurate ETA. Preorder now!

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 275 Gaming Chair Black Edition @ £529.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...275-Gaming-Chair-Black-Edition-GC-041-VT.html

The Triigger 275 is the latest addition to Vertagear gaming chair product family. Over 275 individual components are assembled together to construct the astonishingly beautiful Triigger 275.

Only £529.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 275 Gaming Chair Black/Red Edition @ £529.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...Gaming-Chair-Black-Red-Edition-GC-042-VT.html

The Triigger 275 is the latest addition to Vertagear gaming chair product family. Over 275 individual components are assembled together to construct the astonishingly beautiful Triigger 275.

Only £529.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 275 Gaming Chair Black/White Edition @ £529.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...ming-Chair-Black-White-Edition-GC-043-VT.html

Only £529.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 275 Gaming Chair Black/Blue Edition @ £529.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...aming-Chair-Black-Blue-Edition-GC-044-VT.html

Only £529.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 350 Gaming Chair Black Edition @ £629.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...350-Gaming-Chair-Black-Edition-GC-045-VT.html

The Triigger 350 is the latest addition to Vertagear gaming chair product family. Over 350 individual components are assembled together to construct the astonishingly beautiful Triigger 350

Only £629.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 350SE Gaming Chair Special Red Edition @ £789.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vert...ming-Chair-Special-Red-Edition-GC-046-VT.html

The Triigger 350SE is the latest addition to Vertagear gaming chair product family. Over 350 individual components are assembled together to construct the astonishingly beautiful Triigger 350SE.

Only £789.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
These look a bit like Herman Miller Aeron's - and judging by the price, they must have ambitions to directly compete against them.

I'd like to know how comfortable these are - I've always like the Aeron when I had one at work, but the front lip of the seat dug into my thighs a bit. On these, the front lip looks more curved.

Is the optional headrest available via OcUK too?

Soldato
I've been sitting on £600-800 office chairs at work for a couple of decades and never really thought about them until gaming chairs started getting popular so the majority of them aren't that expensive.

My current H M chair is getting thread bare so I'll suggest a replacement is required and I'll be proactive and and dispose of the old one :)

Associate
I still want to get the 350SE, just need to wait until the new year as it's now too close to Christmas for me to be spending that kind of money on a luxury for myself.

Are the 350SE a limited run or will they be a permanent (stock permitting) item in the store?
Also do you have any details on what the warranty is like for these, or is it the same as the SL series?

OcUK Staff
OP
I still want to get the 350SE, just need to wait until the new year as it's now too close to Christmas for me to be spending that kind of money on a luxury for myself.

Are the 350SE a limited run or will they be a permanent (stock permitting) item in the store?
Also do you have any details on what the warranty is like for these, or is it the same as the SL series?

Permanent fixture on these, and it's a 10 year warranty :)

Soldato
Are these delivered fully built? Given the cost i'd be wanting to return the chair if it wasn't quite right for me but disassembling chairs is a real pain.

Associate
It looks a nice series but what gaming features does a £650 gaming chair buy exactly? Paddles vs buttons on the arm rests isn't quite doing it for me lol

Last edited:
Soldato
It looks a nice series but what gaming features does a £650 gaming chair buy exactly? Paddles vs buttons on the arm rests isn't quite doing it for me lol

From what others have said, they appear to be aiming to compete with higher end operator chairs. So you're not gaining any gaming features. You are gaining enhanced ergonomics and support. Which you've said in the past most current gaming chairs are lacking.

Do you happen to have an image of what the headrest looks like with this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom