Time to pour my heart out...

Associate
I also want to get the most amount of time spent with my boys as possible before we eventually don't live together anymore, it's completely screwed my mind.

You talk like you're not going to see your children again. Make sure those kids don't grow up without a Dad. You have legal rights and just do what you can to be amicable with that woman because all that matters to you now should be your kids.

Women come and go - you may not be able to change the way she feels about you but you are bonded by blood to your kids. Don't surrender them.

Associate
You talk like you're not going to see your children again. Make sure those kids don't grow up without a Dad. You have legal rights and just do what you can to be amicable with that woman because all that matters to you now should be your kids.

Women come and go - you may not be able to change the way she feels about you but you are bonded by blood to your kids. Don't surrender them.

Very good words Ivan.

Soldato
I cant really say much to cheer you up :( I thought i was feeling pain of losing my ex of 14 months, and i tried everything too :( and knowing shes now with someone else ) I feel some of your pain :(....I truly hope you get to see your kid's as much as possible tho.... they look adorable :) chin up tho, You cant of been happy argueing so much and hurting :( so eventually you will be happy without her, Your 2 kids matter the most and theyll always want/need their dad so you have everything to aim for just as much as before :) and more !

Hug

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I guess I am being too hard on myself thinking they wont want anything to do with me because I'm not living with them.

Make sure those kids don't grow up without a Dad. You have legal rights and just do what you can to be amicable with that woman because all that matters to you now should be your kids.

I am going to be the dad they deserve and be there for them whenever they need me and they will know I love them more than anyone else in the world and I am there for them whenever they need me.

Associate
Damn...sorry to hear that mate :(

And in the hope it raises the slightest of smiles...

3970118476_4c6501cceb_o.jpg

Soldato
Always will be a ****e time but it really is the kids who need support ...

As for you, ..... you will get over it (already planning trips abroad) etc

You'll live and probably find someone else but think of how the children feel and talk it over with them ...... dad's not gonna go away for ever etc

good luck.

Back
Top Bottom