Time to pour my heart out...

Caporegime
Just finished with my missus of 5 years, we have two beautiful children together and we have run the course of the relationship.

Won't bore anyone with the details, but I do have my faults which have proved the undoing and no amount of talking and saying I will stop these and change my ways can get her back.

I did genuinely want to work things out but no, chance has gone, we have had fallings out in the past but nothing close to this level.

I am really going to miss not being with my boys day in day out doing the daily routine of breakfast/dinner/bath time/book/bed, I love them so much, they are my world, they are the reason I go to work and strive to earn every penny going, and it's going to be hard not being involved with them daily.

I guess I just needed to get this out there and vent.

So feel free to say smash as many pasties as possible etc etc god knows I could do with a laugh right now.

Oh and someone arrange a GD meet, I need to get stupidly drunk.

I present you Hayden & Sebastian:

5880_126673421077_515406077_2872382.jpg

DSC07239.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry to hear that.

I know it's age old advice and nobody particularly wants to hear it at the time but give it some time and you will eventually wonder what all the fuss is about now, make sure you keep a good routine with your kids.

As for smashing pasties, to quote someone on these old forums recently "Leave them looking like a plasterer's radio"

Caporegime
thats **** fella :(
when i left my wife and boy it was the most horrible feeling in the world. I went through hell after, not seeing my boy each day (even just to give him a kiss when he was sleeping as i would get home late sometimes) was a killer.

better times will come though fella, trust me :]

Associate
that is a bit scarey m8

same here 5years
same here 2 boys
same here she doesnt love me anymore an wont try again

.........dude what are these women smoking :(

**** aint it to have your heart ripped out i got dumped 1week 1 day ago :(

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Completely understandable mate, I would have Sacked her if she had named my son Sebastien an all.

No bother it's Pasty smashing season for you my son. :D

Caporegime
OP
thats **** fella :(
when i left my wife and boy it was the most horrible feeling in the world. I went through hell after, not seeing my boy each day (even just to give him a kiss when he was sleeping as i would get home late sometimes) was a killer.

better times will come though fella, trust me :]

Thanks for all the positive replies.

That's exactly what is cutting me up the most. I want to move out as soon as possible, but I also want to get the most amount of time spent with my boys as possible before we eventually don't live together anymore, it's completely screwed my mind.

Completely understandable mate, I would have Sacked her if she had named my son Sebastien an all.

No bother it's Pasty smashing season for you my son. :D

Lol, I love your sage advice. :D

Caporegime
have to say, its a good time to happen. in just over a month its the start of party season. so get your crying done, your days of not wanting to get out of bed done, then get yourself some nice clothes grab your mates (or go find new ones) and head off to some partys, especially works xmas do's!

Caporegime
Thanks for all the positive replies.

That's exactly what is cutting me up the most. I want to move out as soon as possible, but I also want to get the most amount of time spent with my boys as possible before we eventually don't live together anymore, it's completely screwed my mind.

personally i would say just get out. the time they will spend with you now will not be good time.
go and get into somewhere new, somewhere where you can take them, away from the mind **** of your family home.

your routine will be messed up for a long time, but a new routine will kick in. make sure you do your normal day to day things, work, gym / sports / clubs etc. routine will keep you going and will stop you thinking of the breakup.
the time you get with you kids, make it count. make it happy.

that means having food prepared the day before, so that you arent wasting time cooking meals etc when you can be playing :]

Associate
J, had no idea mate....well, you have been looking a tad rough lately but I put that down to you getting sleepless nights because Fifa's out soon.

Sorry to hear this mate, am sure its for the best if things haven't been good for some time.

Blimey, your oldest looks the spitting image of you btw!

If you fancy a few bevvies, just say the word! Roll on tenerife next month! :D

Associate
Give me a shout mate if u need some rohypnol so you aint gotta graft on some bird that might not even put out :D

On a serious note unless the ex is bitter and your not moving miles away, im sure she will be ok to let you see your lads reguarly.

Caporegime
OP
J, had no idea mate....well, you have been looking a tad rough lately but I put that down to you getting sleepless nights because Fifa's out soon.

Sorry to hear this mate, am sure its for the best if things haven't been good for some time.

Blimey, your oldest looks the spitting image of you btw!

If you fancy a few bevvies, just say the word! Roll on tenerife next month! :D

Haha, yeah I have been sleeping on the sofa since Sunday, so the bad nights sleep are starting taking their toll.

I certainly will say the word mate, and I cannot wait for Teneriefe now.

personally i would say just get out. the time they will spend with you now will not be good time.
go and get into somewhere new, somewhere where you can take them, away from the mind **** of your family home.

your routine will be messed up for a long time, but a new routine will kick in. make sure you do your normal day to day things, work, gym / sports / clubs etc. routine will keep you going and will stop you thinking of the breakup.
the time you get with you kids, make it count. make it happy.

that means having food prepared the day before, so that you arent wasting time cooking meals etc when you can be playing :]

I was thinking of doing that but the fact she has no job and just gets child tax credits, would give her no money to pay the rent until she get to the council to see if they will help pay the rent at this place, but that's not until Oct 23rd. It did cross my mind that it's not good for them to get caught up in this mess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom