Tiny Tina's Wonderlands ! - Borderlands spin-off

Caporegime
I don't get the hate for BL3 at all. Ignore the story and nearly everything is improved over the prior versions. Just within 30 minutes of playing and I can see how improved things are - like how the skags bark and whelp and explode in a shower of guts. I'd say the only downside for me is that legendary weapons don't feel as exciting anymore. They are dished out ten a penny now. I got three within my first hour and they are cheap as chips to buy in the vending machines.

But anyway, I would love to complete my collection with this Tina game but it'll have to wait for Steam.

Man of Honour
OP
I loved BL3, it's been my favourite out of the bunch.

I'm actually the same. I loved BL1 and BL2 but I actually think that BL3 is the best "game" out of all 3. Yes its villains are a bit meh (but lets face it, no BL villain can quite compare to Handsome Jack :) ) and the player characters are better in BL2 imo, but in terms of the world, the gunplay and weapons etc, BL3 is by far the best imo. I think a lot of the dislike towards BL3 comes from peoples attitudes to the villains but if you are able to get over that I believe its the best of the 3 in actual -being a game- terms.

Associate
I'm actually the same. I loved BL1 and BL2 but I actually think that BL3 is the best "game" out of all 3. Yes its villains are a bit meh (but lets face it, no BL villain can quite compare to Handsome Jack :) ) and the player characters are better in BL2 imo, but in terms of the world, the gunplay and weapons etc, BL3 is by far the best imo. I think a lot of the dislike towards BL3 comes from peoples attitudes to the villains but if you are able to get over that I believe its the best of the 3 in actual -being a game- terms.
^+1
I'd still pick BL2 over BL3 any day though, simply because it's not like the gameplay in BL2 is bad, it's just not as good as BL3. Story and characters in BL2 though are, IMO, far better. Purely because I thought they were that good tbh.

Man of Honour
OP
Just finished a few hours of co-op on this and got to say, really enjoying it. Some of the graphics in certain areas actually look really good. Gunplay is good and the humour is much better than in BL3, also I'm very happy to see that you can customise your characters appearance at character creation and there are quite a lot of choices, which is a nice change for Borderlands titles.

Associate
Voice actress for Tina sounds so much like Louise from Bob's Burgers, she even has the darn ears. Adds to the hilarity nicely.

Man of Honour
OP
Voice actress for Tina sounds so much like Louise from Bob's Burgers, she even has the darn ears. Adds to the hilarity nicely.

Somewhat surprisingly, she is also the same person who voices Aloy in Horizon Zero Dawn. Oddly enough, in real life she rather looks like Tiny Tina too :D

Back
Top Bottom