**Today Only 19/09/2011** Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6970 2048MB GDDR5 & Corsair Gaming Audio Series HS

Associate
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6970 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with FREE DIRT3 & Deus Ex PC Game @ £249.98 inc VAT

GX-254-SP_400.jpg

The Sapphire HD 6970 uses a new GPU architecture from AMD which features dual graphics engines in one chip with 24 SIMD engines and a total of 1536 stream processors with 96 texture units, providing massively parallel computing power for graphics and other accelerated applications. Its core clock speed of 880MHz, together with a dedicated high speed interface to 2GB of GDDR5 memory running at 1375MHz (5.5Gb/s effective) delivers the highest performance in this series. New Tesselation engines bring up to three times the performance of the previous generation, and new Enhanced Quality AA and filtering modes bring the highest image quality ever achieved.

Features:-
- Core Clock: 880MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 5500MHz (Effective)
- Memory Bandwidth: 176GB/sec
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Texture Units: 96
- ROPS: 32
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 1 Dual Link DVI-I and 1 single link DVI-D, 1 HDMI & 2x Mini-DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- Shader Model 5.0 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- ATI CrossFire Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- ATI HD3D Technology
- Maximum Power Consumption: 250W (Typical 190W)
- 1x 8pin and 1x 6pin PCI-E power connectors required (Power Adapters Supplied)
- 500W minimum PSU recommended
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Supplied with Mini-DisplayPort too HDMI Cable
- Supplied with 1.8M HDMI High Speed Extension Cable
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution FREE download code. Only on orders placed on 26/08/2011 onwards. Your code shall be emailed to you Wednesday 31st August onwards, please don't call or email us before this time.

Was £319.99 Inc. VAT

Only £249.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Gaming Audio Series HS1A Analogue Headset @ £29.99 inc VAT

SP-004-CS_400.jpg

The Gaming Audio Series HS1 Gaming Headset is designed for gamers who are serious about audio. Massive 50mm driversdeliver serious punch, without sacrificing the sparkling sound quality you need for music and movies. Extra-large, extra-deep memory foam earpads provide a reliable, custom fit that’s so comfortable, you might forget you’re wearing them.

- Massive 50mm drivers for high-quality audio reproduction
- Detailed audio reproduction with clean, accurate bass and sparkling clarity in mids and highs
- Circumaural, closed-back earcups for superior noise isolation
- Memory foam earpads provide a custom fit that won’t weigh you down
- Includes two sets of earpads to customize your comfort – your choice of microfiber or synthetic leather
- Connectivity: 3.5mm jacks for ear piece and mic
- 2 Years Warranty

Was £32.99 Inc. VAT

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Damn i ordered the 6950 Toxic on Thursday ,i should've of waited grrr, cracking price for the Graphics Card ,also i have the head set paid a lot more than that ,another good bargain

Soldato
You have to stop doing deals on the Corsair HS1a, it is just too tempting and I've already spent too much with you guys this month! :p

Associate
Dilemmas! I'm literally about to buy the components for a new build today. I've got the sapphirre dual fan 6950 in my basket for £205. Is it worth the extra to get the 6970? I just intend to run a single 28inch hd monitor but obviously I'm gonna be playing BF3 and Skyrim when they come out. What say you?????

Soldato
Dilemmas! I'm literally about to buy the components for a new build today. I've got the sapphirre dual fan 6950 in my basket for £205. Is it worth the extra to get the 6970? I just intend to run a single 28inch hd monitor but obviously I'm gonna be playing BF3 and Skyrim when they come out. What say you?????

Stick with what you have, I have just read the discription. And it has a duel bios. So you can flash it to a 6970, job done saving you the difference.

"A Dual BIOS feature allows enthusiasts to experiment with alternative BIOS settings and performance can be further enhanced with the SAPPHIRE overclocking tool, TriXX, available as a free download from http://www.sapphiretech.com/ssc/TriXX/"

Associate
Stick with what you have, I have just read the discription. And it has a duel bios. So you can flash it to a 6970, job done saving you the difference.

"A Dual BIOS feature allows enthusiasts to experiment with alternative BIOS settings and performance can be further enhanced with the SAPPHIRE overclocking tool, TriXX, available as a free download from http://www.sapphiretech.com/ssc/TriXX/"

Awesome, cheers man.

Back
Top Bottom