*** TODAY ONLY DEALS 20/09/2010 Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA-II & Corsair TX 650W PSU ***

Soldato
Hello,

Some great deals for you to grab today.

Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA-II 16MB Cache - OEM (ST3500418AS) @ £27.01 inc VAT

HD-206-SE_400.jpg

Combining proven components, state-of-the-art technology and industry-leading manufacturing expertise, the Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 drive - the 12th generation of this award-winning desktop hard drive family - delivers 500GB of high-performing, eco-friendly digital storage.

- Capacity: 500GB
- Cache: 16MB
- Interface: SATA-II
- Spin Speed: 7200RPM
- Seek Time: 8.5ms
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £27.01 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

dividerf.png

Corsair TX 650W ATX SLi Compliant Power Supply (CMPSU-650TXUK) @ £64.61 inc VAT

CA-008-CS_400.jpg

Enthusiasts looking for the optimal in price performance PSU technology will find the Corsair TX650W/TX750W series of PSUs will meet even the most demanding of required specifications. The Corsair TX650W/TX750W power supplies are engineered using advanced technology and components typically found with high performance power supplies. With design features such as a dedicated, single +12V rail offer the maximum compatibility with the latest system components. Energy efficient circuitry capable of delivering greater than 80% efficiency ratings across 20%, 50%, and 100% load conditions make the TX family of PSUs ideal for the value/quality conscious enthusiast. With a large 120mm diameter temperature-controlled fan that is ultra quiet, yet still more than sufficient to cool the internals of the system, reliability and stability are no longer worries for the gamer, overclocker or enthusiast and high-end system builder.

- Supports ATX12V v2.2 standard and older ATX12V 2.01 spec
- Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow
- 80%+ energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% load condition for less heat generation and lower energy bill
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit - Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- Extra long cables support full tower size chassis.
- TX650W Dimension: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L);
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £64.61 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
sam16dec 24.99 posts per day, is someone after free shipping? ^^

Said the guy with 4 posts in this thread none of which has anything to do with the threads topic :rolleyes:

& I should not think so as they need to be a member for 90 days anyway

How to I order two of the drives ?
I understand I can only have one at the offer price so do I need to wait till they are no longer on the day's offer & pay two lot's of shipping ?

Last edited:
Associate
I was merely stating that it is quite a lot. 24 per day with around 100 posts total, is not very long :p

As for me posting 4 times (5now), I don't see how that can be at all relevant to my observation.
Even if it was, I meant no offence to him, new members are always welcome, and he seems
a good laugh :D

Back
Top Bottom