Tommy Robinson arrested

Soldato
Wasn't he kept in cell for safety reasons and various bodily fluids shoved though is ground floor window, as someone already mentioned the death warrant on his head.

Even if this wasn't the case I think it be asking for trouble. You wouldn't send someone of colour to a prison that was 80% Ayan brotherhood or a Trump supporter to a prison with 80% AntiFa.
Are you another apologist taking that 80% at face value?

Just asking so we can get a fuller picture of the level of scrutiny brought to bear by the fans

Caporegime
I've shown you several news reports already. You claimed that they're false, but I'm still waiting for proof of this.
Here. All the way back in bloody August.

The claim that he didn't know what he was pleading guilty to.

What are you trying to link to there? You haven't linked to a post.You've certainly not debunked anything re: a guilty plea you've not been able to support that he even pleaded guilty to anything in the first place and you've certainly not been able to support that he didn't know what he was admitting to, in fact from his appeal we can see that the appeal judges agreed.

Seemingly it is so clear now that we've seen a couple of delays and now a referral to the AG because the case is too complex...

Inferior to his previous funding. I'm not moving the goalposts at all. You claimed he now had new lawyers thanks to better funding. Prove it. Why did he need new lawyers in the first place? And why has he now sacked these new lawyers?

Yes he had better funding as a result of the publicity generated (he even had Trump Jr tweeting about it) and he hired new lawyers, the case generated publicity in the US and allowed him to raise funds.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...oups-bankroll-campaign-to-free-tommy-robinson
"A rightwing American thinktank that spent a five-figure sum on Tommy Robinson’s legal defence has said it is aware of up to four other similar organisations bankrolling a high-profile campaign to release him.

The Middle East Forum has also paid for foreign speakers to attend “Free Tommy” rallies in the UK in addition to funding the far-right activist’s court defence."

I'm not sure he did "need" new lawyers but it was perhaps desirable to have more funds available and neither do I know his reasons for apparently sacking his lawyers now? Has he sacked all of them? I don't know the details nor have I made any claims regarding that.

Once again you're desperately defending the man while claiming you're not a supporter. It's very strange.

No I'm just pointing out facts about the incident/case. I'm not defending him personally or his views/actions in general.

I await your reply with evidence that he's pleaded guilty as you still insist rather than accepting that it isn't relevant here but rather admitting contempt is.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Wasn't he kept in cell for safety reasons and various bodily fluids shoved though is ground floor window, as someone already mentioned the death warrant on his head.

You provide the evidence then. You know, in prison most people are kept in cells. Do you think it would have been any different if the Muslim inmate population was 8% and not 30%?

As for death threats, that is illegal so whomever did that likely served prison time, or was this just another Tommy lie?

Even if this wasn't the case I think it be asking for trouble. You wouldn't send someone of colour to a prison that was 80% Ayan brotherhood or a Trump supporter to a prison with 80% AntiFa.
So you don't actually know, and instead of the 30% Muslim inmate population it is now 80%?

And what is the connect between Muslims and Ayan brotherhood and AntiFa? The 30% in that one jail are not all ISS terrorists, they are in prison for the standard drug offenses, theft, public disobedience, ec, not because they are Muslim

Soldato
You provide the evidence then. You know, in prison most people are kept in cells. Do you think it would have been any different if the Muslim inmate population was 8% and not 30%?

As for death threats, that is illegal so whomever did that likely served prison time, or was this just another Tommy lie?

So you don't actually know, and instead of the 30% Muslim inmate population it is now 80%?

And what is the connect between Muslims and Ayan brotherhood and AntiFa? The 30% in that one jail are not all ISS terrorists, they are in prison for the standard drug offenses, theft, public disobedience, ec, not because they are Muslim

Ever herd of hypothetical examples ? I guess context dos'nt matter anymore. Its hard being a centralist.

No real connection , just examples of one group hating the other. If a member of a hated group is in the middle of a population that hates them there is bound to be trouble basic human behaviour.

edit: spelling mostly

Last edited:
Associate
He didn't sack his legal team only his QC, i think I'm correct.

Very informative and kind of aligns with my thinking on the whole fiasco.

Judge Marson during the trial of the grooming gang: "If the jurors in my present trial get to know of this video I will no doubt be faced with an application to discharge the jury."
He then views Tommy's live stream with the prosecution QC.
The QC states on the record that "there is nothing they [the jury] could have seen that could in any way prejudice them [the jury] against the defendants" and the judge agrees with this statement.

The Attorney General now has the awkward decision to either prosecute TR despite having evidence from a judge and QC that effectively exonerates Tommy, or drop the whole thing and play into the hands of Camp Tommy that he is being victimised and persecuted for who he is, rather than anything he has done.

Of course all this depends upon anyone telling the truth at all....

Soldato
It is an eye opener is you are a racist and have nothing of value in your skull, sure.
If you had a population that was 50% 'type A' and 50% 'type B', and 95% of people who "did X"/"didn't do X" were of type A. You would think a person would be prejudiced against type A and stupid for a) wondering why and b) finding it odd. I find this mentality absolutely baffling.

It's stats like this that fly in the face of the 'everyone's born equal crowd' it's just not true, never has been, never will be. And it's why every man-made social construct will be unfair, and will never work fully.

Caporegime
I am speaking as a tax payer, not as a racist.
The 2 are not mutually exclusive

KillBoY UK: yes we should, that plus ethnicity, we need as much info as possible as to where the crime figures originate.
[/QUOTE]

I would rather that was left to the experts, who know the importance of factors such as age, unemployment, poverty, opertunity, gender, and other socioeconomic factors.

Caporegime
If you had a population that was 50% 'type A' and 50% 'type B', and 95% of people who "did X"/"didn't do X" were of type A. You would think a person would be prejudiced against type A and stupid for a) wondering why and b) finding it odd. I find this mentality absolutely baffling.

No you wouldn't. You would be prejudiced if you generalized everyone from group A, or formed false causation factors.

It's stats like this that fly in the face of the 'everyone's born equal crowd' it's just not true, never has been, never will be.
No one claims people are born equal, but you are laughably trying to claim innate racial differences in propensity to commit crime etc.

Soldato
I would rather that was left to the experts, who know the importance of factors such as age, unemployment, poverty, opertunity, gender, and other socioeconomic factors.

Exactly this. Just because 30% are muslim, what does that have to do with the crimes they committed? I'm sure you could pull similar stats pointing to catholics, and the numbers would be much higher. Yet I imagine people won't be jumping up and down about those damn Catholics! Such a high number of Catholics in prison, what a bad bunch!

It's best left to experts as you say

Soldato
We should, but we shouldn't let cognitively challenged racists draw false conclusions.

How would you stop that? If you are going to single someone out for there "race" you are always going to hit this issue especially when it comes to crime as it will be in a negative context.

Soldato
No you wouldn't. You would be prejudiced if you generalized everyone from group A, or formed false causation factors.

No one claims people are born equal, but you are laughably trying to claim innate racial differences in propensity to commit crime etc.
Congratulations you just said you would be prejudiced if you were prejudiced. Top notch.

"but you are laughably trying to claim innate racial differences in propensity to commit crime etc." am I? That's one heck of an accusation.

Caporegime
How would you stop that? If you are going to single someone out for there "race" you are always going to hit this issue especially when it comes to crime as it will be in a negative context.

Well, you can't prevent racists being racist but we can aim to limit their impact and improve education on such matters.

Caporegime
Congratulations you just said you would be prejudiced if you were prejudiced. Top notch.
Exactly, a true statement. I gave a definition of prejudice, and guess what, that definition is prejudice. Who would have thought, certainly no you it seems.

"but you are laughably trying to claim innate racial differences in propensity to commit crime etc." am I? That's one heck of an accusation.

And then what are you trying to insinuate