1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tommy Robinson arrested

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nightrider1470, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chroniclard

Capodecina

Also trying to distance himself from his shady past.

2. h4rm0ny

Mobster

Good enough for St. Paul, Nelson Mandella and George Orwell.

3. stockhausen

Capodecina

Which is his "Real name"? Andrew McMaster, Paul Harris, Wayne King, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon or Tommy Robinson.

His family must live in fear of being associated with his odious racist views.

4. Chris Wilson

Mobster

One might counter with "Why do you go under the pseudonym of stockhausen?" :)

5. h4rm0ny

Mobster

More from harassment and violent assault. They've received threats and TR has been assaulted on multiple occasions.

6. h4rm0ny

Mobster

Actually, I think with that username, we might suppose it's quite apposite. ;) :D

7. pennywise19

Associate

No context? Ok

8. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Unedited videos are what we need for context.

It lacks full context because you see edited clips with Tommy talking about his side of things.

There's usually two sides to every story like this.

The victim's
    and
    The perpetrator's

And the reality is usually somewhere in the middle.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  9. Chris Wilson

Mobster

You mean he pens vast amounts of electronic "noise"? ;)

10. stockhausen

Capodecina

I find that hard to believe; surely Andy MadDog-Lennon normally only ventures out accompanied by knuckle draggers tastelessly attired in brown shirts?

11. h4rm0ny

Mobster

Why do you find it hard to believe? He's widely hated by many and you've just seen a video right above of someone following TR down the street shoving him and his camera man, threatening his life and trying to strike him. You could, if you were interested in intellectual honesty, search for 'Tommy Robinson attacked' (try the McDonald's one) and see him and his camera woman being set upon by masked thugs. Do you think the balaclavas magically appear upon Tommy Robinson striking someone or do you think they geared up and went after him? Do you even think TR is going to seek out and start a fight with eight balaclava-clad people and that his camera woman was assaulting them with her deadly video camera and they struck her down self-defence? Why, when it's not merely plausible but there's multiple documented instances of it, do you "find it hard to believe"?

I mean, I could tell you why if you like, but I feel you need to reach that answer by yourself.

12. Lord-Jaffa

Mobster

Same area where a female reporter was dragged down the street and assaulted by the same innocent refugees, oh and a 74 year old lady was raped by those same innocent refugees.

13. pennywise19

Associate

they left out the clips where they incited them to trying to steal the camera. lol

14. dowie

Caporegime

Buy youtube isn't blessed with psychic powers? He's been demonetised based on what has been posted, i.e. the edited video, not what he hasn't posted?

15. faceman123

Wise Guy

Interesting thread -

Heres my two cents.

I'm a muslim, now i don't support Tommy Robinson or what he represents atall.

However I do agree with his actions VS the rape gangs.

In my opinion they should have life in solidarity confinement. The law is to soft and life should mean life or bring back the rope.

These Rape gangs are absolute Vile and disgusting C***ts, they should be made to serve their sentences abroad if not born in the UK, at country of origin.

It's ashamed threes no coverage of Muslims protesting against these gangs, which goes unreported, but at the same time i would like to state the Muslim community are absolutely a joke, and need to do a lot more, literally force these people out and or report them.

I understand why tommy did what he did.. the uk justice system is a joke. Look at the USA in comparison. So when Tommy goes outside court and confronts these C***ts, i would have happily joined him.

16. LabR@t

Sgarrista

thank you good post.

17. faceman123

Wise Guy

No need to thank me mate I'm born and bred here. The UK is my home, I care just as much of my countrymen/children/families regardless of race or religion. I'm British and proud of it. I am also muslim which is not relevant. I would do anything for my country.

18. Raz

Mobster

My country right or wrong.

Not much different from

My religion, right or wrong.

19. stockhausen

Capodecina

Go on then, compare the good and the bad points of the UK and the US justice systems . . . yeah, right.

20. faceman123

Wise Guy

There needs to be balance, people get longer here for pathetic things occasionally, than say murder or rape etc etc. On the other hand the USA can be harsh, a middle ground would be ideal, punishment to fit the crime.

The point I was making is people need to be deterred, a slap on the wrist solves nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.