1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tommy Robinson arrested

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nightrider1470, Jun 2, 2018.

1. stockhausen

Capodecina

Yeah, that sounds about right . . .

2. faceman123

Wise Guy

Cheer up :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  3. =XDC=FluphyBunny

Mobster

A Muslim that wishes he was there to try and derail the case. Ok.

4. faceman123

Wise Guy

Lol... Did you read it properly? I meant support his stance and protest against these gangs. Try reading it without bias ;). And read my other posts. No spininsp my words. The gangs are scum, but obviously some people night geget triggered that a Muslim actually hates em....

You can't win. Speak out against em get criticised,

Or Would you rather I stay quiet? Besides it was Tommy Robson who almost derailed the case. I only meant I agreed with his stance on the gangs and injustice to all the victims..... Not derailing any case.

5. mmj_uk

Capodecina

He was jailed by a kangaroo court.

The problem with this whole situation is the police and authorities not doing their jobs just creates anger/resentment towards law abiding asians, we're supposed to be a country of equality under the law but this case has highlighted double standards in terms of law enforcement based on ethnicity. It's good to see faceman123 condemning it but like he says you never see the asian community doing so if that's down to the media then there you go, they're as morally bankrupt as those who covered this up for so long.

6. =XDC=FluphyBunny

Mobster

I don’t think you understand what I said or the issues with Robinson’s approach to the case. Never mind.

7. StriderX

Capodecina

They are doing their job, Robinson literally got in the way of it, potentially to the detriment of the case.

Which is more telling frankly, he's more concerned about them jailing his carrot on the stick than actual justice...

8. RaohNS

Sgarrista

9. RaohNS

Sgarrista

Just saw somewhere he is releasing everything on 23rd Feb. If true it will be major damage control for British Brainwashing Corp and Hate not Hope!

10. Hades

Capodecina

Has anything happened with his trial? It seems, as expected, that the prosecutors kicked the can down the road until people forgot about it. Then just let it go quiet to save their embarrassment.

11. chroniclard

Capodecina

Pretty much guarantee its a load of balls.:p

12. Evangelion

Capodecina

Tommy Robinson: 'The legal system is biased It's all a setup!'

*legal system lets him go on a technicality*

Tommy Robinson: *crickets*

Why is he waiting until the 23rd?

13. LabR@t

Sgarrista

So tony is standing up against Islam and now bent TV stations?

14. [FnG]magnolia

Pancake

Bolding mine lol.

15. dowie

Caporegime

I'm not sure what he's going to expose? Seemingly Panorama have set him up by having some other left wing group show up after inviting him for an interviews or something?

16. LabR@t

Sgarrista

Sounds about right, sky got caught bang to rights, pretty much stopped watching sky news since that.

Fake news indeed!

17. chroniclard

Capodecina

Couldnt agree more, Tommy has been spreading fake news since day 1.

18. RaohNS

Sgarrista

Lets give it time before jumping to conclusions. Several posters here were having a circle jerk about him getting sent down by a corrupt court process and then denying the process was even unjust :rolleyes:

Good time to start rolling out some justice.

The somewhere was on a feed that he was releasing full details on 23rd. From that clip we seemingly have the Panorama team caught making racist and homophobic statements and if the snaps are anything to go by not to mention that guys reaction in the vid it seems somewhat legitimate. Also, how can you hold that the BBC has any integrity? Have you seen what has been happening in France on a weekly basis? Did you read extensively on Catalonia when that happened? The BBC barely reported a peep. This was also the station that banged the drums for the Iraq War!

It may have been a set up by Robinson on them too? Eg they thought they had someone to expose him who was actually working for him the whole time? Either way as above really that video seems very very damaging to the people involved.

They did. Its one reason he records all his interviews now so that he can get the truth out another way and as per the SkyNews garbage expose what the state do.

This looks like it will be fun. Read through some of the comments on YT by a Wedger guy regarding Panorama being told about abuse from SY... They ignored.

Can Panorama ever be taken as trustworthy from here on in?

19. RaohNS

Sgarrista

Lol.

Rape gangs = a lie.... Turned out true
    Prisons Radicalisation = a lie.... Turned out true

The two things he campaigned on most vociferously were 100% correct despite the media taking an active part covering it up.

Another post of absolute ignorance from CL

20. jsmoke

Soldato

Tommy is a simple guy, he just says what he sees and the reactions to him spur him on, also the money he will be making.

I've always thought it was a plan by the last Labour government to introduce new cultures into this country to create competition and that's what it has done, all these things such as rape gangs are seen as teething problems or collateral damage that will eventually fade away.