1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tommy Robinson arrested

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nightrider1470, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Jaffa

Mobster

Not sure why you entertain croniclard, poorest troll on the forum.

2. Regy53

Mobster

I have followed Tommy with interest from a few years ago. I find his views 80% of the time are ok but he is single minded and i find watching him a tad annoying, hes a Ego man its always about him and what people are doing to him. I actually dont know how he does it. I grew up in Luton, he cant go anywhere I am surprised he is not dead.

That said it will be interesting to see what comes out of this Panorama stuff. Already looks a mess.

3. VincentHanna

Capodecina

So what's the deal? Panorama are doing some expose on him and so he's going on the defensive?

I don't follow Tommy Robinson, which is why I am asking.

4. slipperydave

Gangster

he's released a little preview and got John Sweeney saying some unsavoury things about working-class people. other than that, i don't know.

he bangs on about "fake news" a lot, but he's just as bad. will be worth watching his Panodrama thing just for ***** and giggles.

5. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

Can I be outraged now about what a bloke has said or have I got to wait?

6. slipperydave

Gangster

don't watch it, then be outraged.

7. Roar87

Mobster

He hasn't 'got anyone' saying anything, the guy was taking the **** because a "white working class male" was in the green room at the BBC. The disdain for working class/Northern people is as real as any racism, it's just far more acceptable.

8. jsmoke

Soldato

He's just put up a self bio docu. Watching a bit of it now.

9. Zatoichi.uK

Wise Guy

Looks like it was reuploaded for some reason. There's a section where they blank out a location to keep someone anonymous which perhaps could be it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_d04RB-P0U&t

10. Colonel_Klinck

Gangster

If for no other reason (and there are plenty) his obsession with the term "fake news" and the fact it has people doubting true journalism and other douche bags have jumped on board (Tommy) Trump should be marched out, stood against a wall and shot. If I was doing the shooting I'd start at his feet and slowly work my way up. The man is a ****!!!!!!

11. RaohNS

Sgarrista

This is the problem with the left. Disagree politically and you should be shot. Easy to see how imbeciles in the public went along with all manner of horrors against fellow people just because they disagree on perhaps 20/30% of things.

You would make Mao, Stalin and Hitler proud Klink.

I fear however introspection is beyond your capacity. Back on ignore you go...

12. RaohNS

Sgarrista

You've sort of proved it there. Thanks for finally... Agreeing... (and now post 20x about how you were not)

He has a solicitor looking to sue.

Why should I have to wait until end of April see Endgame?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  13. LabR@t

Sgarrista

Lol trump hate is strong in this one. Nothing like some nice extremism for a Monday dinner time.

14. RaohNS

Sgarrista

And death to all those who disagree... He is what he claims to hate... A fascist. And thus the circle is complete

15. Yadda

Wise Guy

I wonder what the Panorama documentary is about. It must be fairly revealing to have ruffled feathers like it has.

Anyone know when it's due to be aired?

16. VincentHanna

Capodecina

He does seem to be in damage control mode, getting ahead of it with his own bio etc.

Who does that?

17. Colonel_Klinck

Gangster

Sorry but left, right or centre, all should be appalled at Trump's behaviour. He lies with almost every breath. He's made being racist "cool" for those who are racist. He has turned America against itself. He has turned on US allies and embraced murdering dictators. He quite literally has zero morals. What redeeming characteristics does he possess? To call the likes of the NYT and WP "fake news" and even more outrageous "enemy of the people" is not only ridiculous but dangerous. We saw what a MAGA nut job can do with the failed pipe bomb attacks. Obviously the "take him out against a wall" isn't serious. I'm not in favour of capital punishment for a start. And I would consider myself just left of centre. I know plenty of people with right/conservative views that are appalled at Trump and what he does.
    As for Tommy, well we all know he's just a racist **** and a criminal. Bannon bankrolling him changes nothing.

18. StriderX

Capodecina

People with dangerous agendas, liars, charlatans and narcissists. Of which he is all of them.

The BBC is no better than he is at this point though, utter disgrace of an organisation that's meant to be impartial and just.

19. LabR@t

Sgarrista

All news today is biased rubbish, with poorly hidden agendas.

20. stockhausen

Capodecina

Best to stick to OcUK news feeds then ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.