1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tommy Robinson arrested

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by nightrider1470, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Greebo

Caporegime

Oi i consider myself a middle of the road moderate Conservative! Where are all these bloody lefties saying I am Hitler? Oh wait, it seems to be people who are far, far right of me who call me a Leftie...................

2. FortuitousFluke

Mobster

Ha! A likely story mein fuhrer!

3. Greebo

Caporegime

Bloody leftie!!!!! :D

4. stockhausen

Capodecina

Yeah, weird that, one would expect people who support the "left" to also support the "right"; right wing politicians or political figures always seem so supportive of left wing politicians or political figures :rolleyes:

Jeremy Corbyn used the phrase "For the many, not the few", I am astonished that Cummings hasn't had his dummy voice his agreement - it is almost as if he doesn't agree :p

5. humbug

Caporegime

"For the many, not the few" Is a sentence that sums up Corbyn's divisive politics, the "many" deemed by Corbyn as "us" and the few "Them". "For us, not them"

I don't want to live in a society that divides into us and them, us and them is a constant theme in all extremist politics left or right and in that sense the hard left are no better than the hard right because they always have to make the distinction between us and them. He's no better than anyother dictator when choosing who "us" are.

Those are the kind of people i hate, left or right they are all the same to me.

6. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

For all Yaxley's free publicity over the horrific grooming gangs up north he did seem to like to hang around with paedophiles. 3 of his mates turned out to paedophiles, probably best to get your own house in order first Stephen.

7. stockhausen

Capodecina

Private Eye has an excellent panel called "Pseud's Corner"; any chance that you could distill that load of vacuous tosh so that I can submit it . . . PLEASE ;)

8. Roar87

Soldato

We aren't talking about disagreeing with a slogan, we're talking about demonising every single person who has opposing views, probably every person on that list has been compared to Hitler. There just is no where near the same level of vitriol and abuse. The problem with the left is that they do not understand the oppositions view points, they just assume people who think differently to them are evil racists. That is actual Fascism by the way.

9. NeilF

Capodecina

I think you need to realise the point being made. That grooming gangs seem to be disproportionately made up of Pakinstani Muslim men. And their abuse seems to be typically religion based. ie: Aimed at non-muslim girls. If you think ignoring or dismissing the abuse of tens/hundreds of thousands of girls is any way productuctive I'd have to ask for your reasoning behind this.

Yes, the "average pedophile (paedophile)" in a country made up of something like 75% white, is unsurprisingly white. But when something like a 3% demographic of the population seem to be hugely disproportionately represented in grooming gang members, surely we can discuss this in the hope it can be addressed?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  10. chroniclard

Capodecina

Doenst matter how many people he assaults the default answer is "but grooming gangs". :D

Like he is some modern day hero instead of a useless band wagon chaser for money.

11. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

Of course the gangs should be exposed and the justice system should deal with them harshly. Yaxley didn't bring these people to justice though, they were already in the system when he started his self promotion campaign. He's done very well out of it as well. For a ex football hooligan he's living a very nice life thanks to right wing donors. What annoys me is people putting him on a pedestal. He's a criminal, he's been a criminal his whole adult life. When did we start putting criminals on pedestals ffs. There will be posters in here defending him who will also be saying the rioters should be locked up and have the key thrown away. He was a rioter every weekend and mid week if he had the opportunity. He never cared if innocents or property got caught up in his violence. He didn't even do it for some political cause or to bring down the state, he did it because he enjoys violence.

12. deuse

Capodecina

Nothing on the BBC about his daughter....
    No surprise there.

13. wesimmo

Mobster

Why?

Has anything happened that they should have reported?

14. deuse

Capodecina

It was already posted in this thread...But since you never catch up on a thread...ever

"Man charged with Sexually Assaulting Tommy Robinson’s daughter"

15. wesimmo

Mobster

That's not verification that something has happened. That's you putting words in quotes.

16. deuse

Capodecina

17. Sankari

Caporegime

18. Roar87

Soldato

19. wesimmo

Mobster

Forgive me if I don't take the word of a convicted liar on that.

Do you have any independent or factual link to try and justify calling me what you did for not believing that you, a known liar and overt racist, may have made up media bias in order to defend a racist?

20. deuse

Capodecina

Are you saying he hasn't?

21. wesimmo

Mobster

I could say you have been charged with touching children, without any evidence how happy would you be if I started making YouTube videos saying you had but couldn't actually provide any proof.

Do you want me to do that to prove my point?