1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tommy Robinson arrested

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by nightrider1470, Jun 2, 2018.

1. deuse

Capodecina

2. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

If he has been charged I'd be surprised if the press hadn't heard about it.

3. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

What is that trash website LOL. Says it all about where you get your twisted views when you read that trash.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-file/

4. Hades

Capodecina

Out of interest what would your reaction be if someone spat at you. Would you feel they deserved a punch? What if someone else sexually assaulted your daughter? Would you feel they deserved a punch too? It seems that the man that touched his daughter has been arrested for it so on the face of it, it does appear to probably have happened.

If someone did that to my daughter I would be tempted to do a lot worse to them.

Because of his history does it mean people can spit at him and grope his daughter? I will probably be accused of defending him for every previous action for asking this question, which I am not.

5. wesimmo

Mobster

None of this has been proven to have happened, all that is a matter of public record is Yaxley-Lennon being charged and accusing people via social media.

6. chroniclard

Capodecina

Dont know, never been in those situations. Most normal people seem to manage to get through life without assaulting everyone they meet.

Robinsons problem is he is a toerag.

7. wesimmo

Mobster

8. Roar87

Soldato

You aren't posing this question to rational people, they're deranged, if Tommy said the sky was blue they'd say something like "ah, but he's a proven liar and a racist, we already know he has lied in the past and is a convicted criminal, did you know he once punched a man at a Luton football game back in 2004? How can you take the word of a thug like this. He has recieved £2m in donations from pushing the child abuse scandal which the Police were already doing a fine job of handling!". They also feel a little tingling in their stomach every time they call him Yaxley-Lennon, it honestly makes me cringe, as if they're going "Haha look! Your working class hero has a double barelled name!"

9. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

You have zero evidence that anyone spat in his face or groped his daughter though. He is a career criminal. Why are you taking his word for it?

10. Roar87

Soldato

Who programmed you?

11. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

Haha you are so predictable. Thanks for playing.

if that was it you might have a point. If on the other hand he was a major part of the MIG then you'd be talking nonsense wouldn't you. He even wrote two books on it. MIG Down charts his 25 years as a leader of the Luton Town firm. So go on tell us what a harmless lad he is just trying to right the wrongs of the world :rolleyes: Now you can jump back over to the Police thread and start disparaging the people causing trouble. Something I have done throughout by the way. Hypocrisy is great isn't it.

https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Mig_Down.html

12. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

Not the same people who programmed you thank ****.

13. XeNoN89

Sgarrista

I think punching somebody who just spat at you is a perfectly acceptable response tbh.

14. Chatty72

Gangster

There is plenty of evidence and witnesses to confirm that someone did spit in his face and was lucky he only got a little slap.

15. Yas786

Caporegime

Oh do tell us where this evidence and so called witnesses are??
    And no his scummy mates aren’t viable witnesses ;).
    Christ some of the Yaxley Lennon apologists in here lol. No surprise as these sort of threads bring out the closet racists/bigots and xenophobes.

16. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

Fair enough if there is evidence and yeah if someone spat in my face I'd chin them. However this is Yaxley Lennon we're talking and I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

17. Chatty72

Gangster

Firstly I think the guy is a massive bell.
    I personally have seen the videos on Facebook as I have idiot friends who attended the rally.

18. Hades

Capodecina

Until anyone is found guilty at court it is the same level of evidence that we have of him punching someone. At this point in time both are accusations.

** yes I do think he punched someone but I am referring to actual evidence. If one alleged victim is to be believed then all alleged victims should be believed. We must treat both sides equally for the fairness of law even if we dislike or don't agree with one of those peoples views.

19. NeilF

Capodecina

Thanks for that. I find the email notifications a little sporadic from OC's forum. I wasn't aware of this update, and certainly that this thread had been updated about it. That or I simply missed it.

Thanks...

20. Hades

Capodecina

Because, as already pointed out by others, the police investigated bis daughters complaint and found sufficient evidence to arrest the accused (and now charge him it seems). In other words I read up on the subject before making my mind up on what (probably) happened. I try not to let my views of a man cloud my opinions of whether they should be treated fairly under law.