TomTom - £20 off voucher @ Tesco

Soldato
I have a voucher which can be used instore or online for £20 off TomTom devices. Does anyone want it?

If so, make me laugh / tell me something interesting etc. I'll give it to the first person who deserves it.

Man of Honour
I once cycled to the hospital after smashing my foot to pieces after dropping a 20kg weight on to it. I used Tesco bag to contain the blood. I remember the pain.. Fortunately, the hospital was only a mile up the road.. No ***** at the gym offed me a lift!! (cough cough Tysonator)

When I saw the triage nurse she said there's was quite a bit of blood in the bag. I replied, "Don't waste it - Well every little helps"

She squeezed my foot harder :p

Do I win now?

Soldato
I have about 3 of these vouchers, you get them every time you fill up with fuel. Problem is I alreay got a TomTom GPS. Maybe I could combine them and get one for free

Associate
I once cycled to the hospital after smashing my foot to pieces after dropping a 20kg weight on to it. I used Tesco bag to contain the blood. I remember the pain.. Fortunately, the hospital was only a mile up the road.. No ***** at the gym offed me a lift!! (cough cough Tysonator)

When I saw the triage nurse she said there's was quite a bit of blood in the bag. I replied, "Don't waste it - Well every little helps"

She squeezed my foot harder :p

Do I win now?

FTFY ;)

Back
Top Bottom