** TONIGHTS OCUK STREAM WITH LIONHEARTX10 FROM 18:00 **

OcUK Staff
OP
Same again this evening!

Was a blast last night and we are now up to 10 subscribers sending £50/month to special effect. If you have an Amazon Prime sub please consider sending it our way and supporting disabled gamers!

Tonight we have some signed OcUK mousemats to giveaway and also a "I (heart) Paradox Mug", all signed by Lionheart

Associate
Same again this evening!

Was a blast last night and we are now up to 10 subscribers sending £50/month to special effect. If you have an Amazon Prime sub please consider sending it our way and supporting disabled gamers!

Tonight we have some signed OcUK mousemats to giveaway and also a "I (heart) Paradox Mug", all signed by Lionheart

nice one guys @NikTheSHNIK what headsets do you have gaming wise around £35 for my son can you recommend mate for his birthday next week ?

OcUK Staff
OP
nice one guys @NikTheSHNIK what headsets do you have gaming wise around £35 for my son can you recommend mate for his birthday next week ?

Hi mate,

Both of these are going on sale this Wednesday at £35.

The Immersa will probably be best if he is younger as they are a slightly narrower fit.

Cougar Immersa 300H Gaming Headset @ £42.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cougar-Immersa-300H-Gaming-Headset-SP-000-CU.html

The COUGAR IMMERSA is endowed with advanced 40mm Neodymium magnet drivers and the ability to produce high quality stereo sound. The microphone’s advanced design makes use of several noise cancellation

Only £42.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Cougar Phontum USB Gaming Headset for PC, XBOX, PS4, Switch @ £42.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Coug...Headset-for-PC-XBOX-PS4-Switch-SP-004-CU.html

Cougar Phontum USB Gaming Headset, For PC XBOX PS4 Switch, Dual Chamber System, Extra-large Drivers with Graphene Diaphragms, Uni-directional noise canceling mic

Only £42.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom