Too fat to work woman caught stealing cakes...

Associate
OP
I dunno I quite like katie hopkins... shes either one of two things:

1. A person who speaks her mind and dosent care about others thoughts on her unpopular opinions

2. A master troll that is an expert at riling up regular folks and driving up viewing figures

Maybe a mix of 1 and 2, either way shes pretty good at it!

Soldato
youtube search "katie hopkins owned" god she is such a thick nobody vile woman

Agreed, but she's a professional inciter. She makes money out of calculated infamy. The more stupid and horrible things she says, the more media exposure she accrues.

Ranting about these people is playing right into their hands.

Caporegime
I know i risk stating the obvious and go against the anti fat people grain of OCUK but please.... You don't steal food because you are fat and hungry.. I mean really ?

That would surely be a mental illness and kleptomania not irrational hunger.

If that were true the Woman needs professional psychiatric help. Not just a personal trainer.

Soldato
Agreed, but she's a professional inciter. She makes money out of calculated infamy. The more stupid and horrible things she says, the more media exposure she accrues.

Ranting about these people is playing right into their hands.

People will NEVER realise this. They'll tune in like trained monkeys and afterwards come and 'hate' on these people, never realising THEIR viewing figures keeps this insect on TV and relevant.

Associate
DON'T INTERRUPT MY UNRESTRAINED RAGE! SO IT'S FROM A YEAR AGO! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? THE FAT PEOPLE HAVE WON! BROKEN BRITAIN IS FINISHED! I'M MOVING TO A COUNTRY WITH AN EVEN LARGER ETHNICALLY DIVERSE POPULACE THAN BRITAIN AND I'LL COMPLAIN ABOUT IT TEN TIMES MORE THAN I DO HERE WHEN I GET THERE! STINKING ABBOS! WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO HOME! AUSTRALIA WAS MADE FOR THE WHITE MAN! AND WHO LET THE ASIANS IN!? OH GREAT AND THERE'S A TURBAN COMING, MUST BE A MUSLIM! BET HE'S GOT AN ISLAMIC RAY GUN UNDER THAT DASHIKI!

Just spat water all over my keyboard - cant stop giggling!!! :D

Associate
Judging by what I saw of the video, she isn't directly saying "hurr durr I can't work because I'm fat". She seems to be applying to loads of jobs, and has been to a few interviews, but feels that her being fat makes her less likely to be chosen at the interview stage. Whether that is true, or whether the other people were just better than her at the interview stage we just don't know.

Her weight most likely will make a difference at the interview stage, but it seems you isn't getting to the interview stage often;

, Cole has only attended 12 interviews in five years, but insists she is keen to get off benefits

You should be going to a LOT more interviews than that.

Back
Top Bottom