Too fat to work woman caught stealing cakes...

Associate
Shes not too fat to work. We have a woman at my place whos bigger than her yet still manages to get off her arse every day and earn a decent living.

Soldato
Judging by what I saw of the video, she isn't directly saying "hurr durr I can't work because I'm fat". She seems to be applying to loads of jobs, and has been to a few interviews, but feels that her being fat makes her less likely to be chosen at the interview stage. Whether that is true, or whether the other people were just better than her at the interview stage we just don't know.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Well a criminal record isn't going to help now is it?

Is she going to blame that on being fat too?

Also, let's just take a moment and remember what a truly horrible woman Katie Hopkins is.

Caporegime
What kind of retard goes on national TV, sat next to Katie Hopkins, to be publicly made into a laughing stock/freak show.

Some people just don't know when to keep their mouth shut and accept it.

youtube search "katie hopkins owned" god she is such a thick nobody vile woman

god sake now im watching This morning....

Last edited:
Permabanned
One from over a year ago too.

DON'T INTERRUPT MY UNRESTRAINED RAGE! SO IT'S FROM A YEAR AGO! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? THE FAT PEOPLE HAVE WON! BROKEN BRITAIN IS FINISHED! I'M MOVING TO A COUNTRY WITH AN EVEN LARGER ETHNICALLY DIVERSE POPULACE THAN BRITAIN AND I'LL COMPLAIN ABOUT IT TEN TIMES MORE THAN I DO HERE WHEN I GET THERE! STINKING ABBOS! WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO HOME! AUSTRALIA WAS MADE FOR THE WHITE MAN! AND WHO LET THE ASIANS IN!? OH GREAT AND THERE'S A TURBAN COMING, MUST BE A MUSLIM! BET HE'S GOT AN ISLAMIC RAY GUN UNDER THAT DASHIKI!

Soldato
DON'T INTERRUPT MY UNRESTRAINED RAGE! SO IT'S FROM A YEAR AGO! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? THE FAT PEOPLE HAVE WON! BROKEN BRITAIN IS FINISHED! I'M MOVING TO A COUNTRY WITH AN EVEN LARGER ETHNICALLY DIVERSE POPULACE THAN BRITAIN AND I'LL COMPLAIN ABOUT IT TEN TIMES MORE THAN I DO HERE WHEN I GET THERE! STINKING ABBOS! WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO HOME! AUSTRALIA WAS MADE FOR THE WHITE MAN! AND WHO LET THE ASIANS IN!? OH GREAT AND THERE'S A TURBAN COMING, MUST BE A MUSLIM! BET HE'S GOT AN ISLAMIC RAY GUN UNDER THAT DASHIKI!

/thread

Associate
I'd rather a fat shoplifter working for me than that vile pointless mutant Katie Hopkins.

As someone said, why would you go on TV to sit next to some muppet who gets paid to be condescending?

What's funny is the headline and the story initially annoyed me, but then scrolling down and seeing that ***** actually incited real rage inside me.

As for the fat girl. Well shoplifting would never look good on a cv, but to have it broadcast nationally certainly isn't going to do her job search any favours.

Caporegime
Watching to 15 seconds
Ok she looks big but not huge

Watching to 21 secs
I felt ill

But then fat girls do have that affect on me Tbh

Back
Top Bottom