Too good to be true? AOC AGON 27

Soldato
koeiwong;30499192 said:
Maybe I use to the light matte coating on my u2515h. :p;) And I have a 7 years old TN 21" Benq as well, and I did compare both side by side, the Benq came out better. The white background on AG241QG just look grainy.

I just believe the manufacture should do better because it cost £390 at that time which wasn't cheap for 24".

It isn't generally up to the manufacturer of the monitor. The panel includes its screen surface and they simply use that 'as is' most of the time. The screen surface was a key complaint in my review of the AG241QX, but the screen surface of the AG271QG is much better. As with all other models using the same panel.

Associate
PCM2;30499326 said:
It isn't generally up to the manufacturer of the monitor. The panel includes its screen surface and they simply use that 'as is' most of the time. The screen surface was a key complaint in my review of the AG241QX, but the screen surface of the AG271QG is much better. As with all other models using the same panel.

Thx, great to know this. I also read Acer XB241YU users complaint the screen surface just like the 2 models from AOC, so maybe they all use the same panel.

All 24" and 27" price gone up a lot, now looking to pay more for 34" 21:9. :p:)

Back
Top Bottom