Too many must-buy games out this month!

Soldato
Why is it that Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring and Gran Turismo 7 are all out in consecutive weeks!

I can’t decide which to get though I’m erring towards just waiting for GT7! Anyone else in a similar quandary?

Soldato
OP
Caved and pre-ordered Elden Ring as the initial reviews basically state it's game of the year and it looks amazing! Will probably stick with my GT7 pre-order and pick up HFW in a couple of months time when it's a bit cheaper.

Bash the credit card and get the lot. YOLO.

I was tempted but it feels a bit too indulgent buying all three at once. Though looking at the release schedule for the rest of the year there's nothing else jumping out at me until nearer year end when Starfield and God of War Ragnarok release.

Soldato
Nope, I just play what’s on Game Pass. The money I’ve saved is quite substantial!

Are you getting paid per mention of 'Game Pass'? :p

As to OP, yes it can be distracting, you can only play one game at a time so having 100+ isn't really that useful, nor is having 3+. I decided to go for Elden ring first as I may get Horizon burnout after blitzing the original.

If you need to use a credit card to be able to buy 4 video games you need to sort your life out

Is this projection? Smells of it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why is it that Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring and Gran Turismo 7 are all out in consecutive weeks!

I can’t decide which to get though I’m erring towards just waiting for GT7! Anyone else in a similar quandary?

Same, though of these, HFW and GT7 are more to my liking, but I'm not ready to pay full price for this Gen's games - so will sit and wait for however long it takes for these to come down in price or end up on offer... have enough to keep me busy anyway.

Back
Top Bottom