Took a "Blobeye" Impreza STI PPP out today

Soldato
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

cya

enjoy the jap junk box

ive had 3 there ****

BYE.................................................................

This guy is awesome. Please fully star out your swearies so you can hang around and we can talk some more.

If they are that bad, i wonder why you have owned 3. Seems kind of silly to own a car 3 times you hate.

I would love the answer to this.

Also, whats bad about them?

For a start the chassis is terrible.

Associate
If they are that bad, i wonder why you have owned 3. Seems kind of silly to own a car 3 times you hate.

Also, whats bad about them?

I know i know :)

i Had the Mark 1 facelift in the late 90s when lets face it there was very little choice.
Ford stopped making the cosworths and never realy botherd with fast cars untill 2003 ish and they was poor to be fair MK1 focus RS ect

Mark 1 scooby was the best to drive i think very raw but built like a bean tin and had a very nasty interia.

I had a turbo 2000 WR sport was only about 250 BHP but was ok

i then got a bug eye STi type UK this just reminded me of my old scooby but even uglyer

Then 4 years ago i had an eagle eye STi type UK

they all suffer from the same problem

They do 1 thing well Point to Point

In just about every othere department i hate them.

even small things like the fact they include a Tape deck in the head unit ???? WTF

Saying that i think every petrol head needs to try one at least once just to say youve done it........

This is my current problem atm i still need to tick the EVO off my list :) and thats the only reasson ill ever buy one.

Day to day id rather have my current focus ST evey day of the week.....So i will LOL

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
They do 1 thing well Point to Point

In just about every othere department i hate them.

Day to day id rather have my current focus ST evey day of the week.....So i will LOL

I agree with these three points, as you'll see by reading my original review.

That said, if you'd read the thread, I'm replacing the ST with something that will not be an every day car.

Back
Top Bottom