top 20 games PS3 and Xbox 360

Soldato
For PS3 and Xbox 360 little use and might as well pickup the best 20 games per console cheap.

Recommendations? I have GT5, god of war collection, red dead, Forza 3 ultimate

Soldato
Problem with the "best games" is many of them have been outdone by their current generation sequels/remasters/HD editions.

On the below list, for example, the only games that haven't got a Remaster, HD Edition, "Xbox One X Enhanced" update, or a sequel which makes the original redundant, are Xcom, Bayonetta (unless you have a Switch), GTA IV and Halo: Reach (which is rumoured to be joining the Master Chief Collection shortly):

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/best-xbox-360-games

I'd go seeking out the hidden gems, personally. The games that sold badly due to everyone and his dog buying CoD, GTA, and FIFA instead. The games that, looking back, reviewers were maybe a bit overly harsh toward. There's plenty of games in both categories. And the financial risk of picking a dud is <£5 now instead of ~£40.

For a few ideas:

Too Human
Lair
The Saboteur
Vanquish
MAG (not sure how many people still play this)
Heavenly Sword
Lost Odyssey
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Deadly Premonition
Alpha Protocol
Dante's Inferno
Divinity II
Kingdoms of Amalur
Singularity
Spec Ops: The Line

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd be slinging Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on that list.

Thought Sony have killed off the MAG Servers?

Speaking of MAG and going a little off topic, I reckon Warhawk and MAG should make a return to the PS4 or next gen consoles.

Soldato
Played dead space on pc that's the one with cutting laser that you can go vertically and horizontally?

The Plasma Cutter, yep. It's £2.49 on the PS Store at the moment, it's times like these I wish the PS3 supported the DualShock 4 as I just can't get along with the old controller any more (especially a well-used one).

Soldato
Top ones for me: Oblivion, GTA IV, Mass Effect, Halo, Metal Gear, Red Dead Redemption, Forza, PGR4 & GT.

I've actually just got a new 360 to replay some of the non backwards compatible Xbox games.

Back
Top Bottom