1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tory MP Sir David Amess murdered

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Jack, 15 Oct 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. potatolord

Wise Guy

That depends. If you've been on Jobseekers Allowanxe for 20 years you don't qualify for the state pension.

I believe you get some form of income support instead of a state pension, and that's paid at a lower rate.

2. Zatoichi.uK

Mobster

Less than 10 years NI contributions and you get nothing. Max requires over 35 years. Exemptions aside of course.

3. Uther

Capodecina

4. Le Clandestin Brun

Sgarrista

Delusional much?

5. The Running Man

Caporegime

Which part?

6. Le Clandestin Brun

Sgarrista

The entirety.

7. The Running Man

Caporegime

Literally you can come here in a boat during covid lockdown and be admitted to the country and given money and accommodation for free. With no papers or identification we will literally bring you ashore and look after you.

On the other hand, rapists from Pakistan etc are not being deported despite being convicted and are likely still receiving benefits for them and their family.

If that's not an easy life then I have no doubt that infact you are in denial.

8. Tefal

Capo Crimine

Edit : nvm mis read

9. Le Clandestin Brun

Sgarrista

You're all over the place. Perhaps take a break from inflammatory "news" sources.

10. Dis86

Suspended

You have clearly missed the point of my motivations, however keep making assumptions, you seem very good at that.

I will ask again though where have you seen him speak out against any of the negative aspects of the party?

If you want sycophancy perhaps you should go elsewhere.

11. stockhausen

Capodecina

If you want a thread pointing out where some Tory MP has failed to "speak out against any of the negative aspects of the party", perhaps you should start one?

In the meantime, why don't you (and The Running Sore) butt out of this one?

12. The Running Man

Caporegime

Do you deny that we pay for housing, a weekly allowance per claimant, offer free healthcare and schooling to children for asylum seekers, while providing free legal council?

To my knowledge we don't back invoice for them after this whether they fail or are accepted.

They didn't have to pay for a covid hotel or mandatory pcr tests on their way across the border either like you or I would have done during lockdown.

If that's not easy I don't know what is, we are talking 10s of thousands of claimanrs per year too.

13. Le Clandestin Brun

Sgarrista

[​IMG]

You've gone so far it appears you don't remember my post you originally quoted...

14. Johno please?

Mobster

Well done, pick the one far right nationalist attack out of a dozen foreign ones.

I'm not even against immigration in general just the sheer amount we've had since the 90s, to which we are now reaping the benefits, which is people murdered at random.

15. Tefal

Capo Crimine

That immigrants came here for a better life.

With a weird timescale?

16. Tefal

Capo Crimine

1930s Germany?

17. Paracelsus

Hitman

No need for inflammatory news sources when you've literally seen it happen where you live, as he and I both have

18. The Running Man

Caporegime

Interesting article in the guardian about local mosques and somalis putting out more details of how to report hate crime in the wake of the attack.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...sue-hate-support-after-killing-of-david-amess

It's worth noting that they did not remind the mosques to stamp out hate teachings or advise against stabbings or murdering non conformers though.

Hate crime is certainly awful. But a careful reminder to accept that others might have non koranic based views which is not punishable by death might also help you would have thought. Still I expect they will tie the police up for a while , ensuring they don't have enough resource to track others on the threat list.

19. VincentHanna

Capodecina

You don't personally know any actual Muslims do you?

20. Skunkworks

Soldato

I hear all the terror victims come back to life if you know one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.