1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tory MP Sir David Amess murdered

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Jack, 15 Oct 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Running Man

Suspended

[​IMG]

Let us not forget there is prior form for this kind of attack against an MP from Islamic followers.

2. VincentHanna

Capodecina

I'll take that as a no.

3. Chris Wilson

Soldato

Do you personally know Donald Trump or Boris Johnson...? ;)

4. Skunkworks

Soldato

It's weird that people don't like murdery predatory people. Almost as if it's naturally selected survival advantage.

5. The Running Man

Suspended

Look, I'm not saying there Is some kind of pattern here but it could just be a coincidence.

Like the other knife terrorist attacks over the last couple of years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...en-years-of-terrorist-knife-attacks-in-the-uk

That's only up to 2017, the list goes on.

It's probably just a figment if my imagination. I'm not saying we are under attack , but are we safe? Is the most important and appropriate response here to inform about hate crimes or tackle issues of murder and attempted murders.

Last edited: 18 Oct 2021
  6. Hotwired

Sgarrista

The figment of your imagination is how important it is to harass people who are not the perpetrators of the crime committed. (1 man, arrested, probably getting life no shortcuts).

You know what's come into force recently. Natashas law. One person was killed by a sandwich (we know it was you Pret a Manger), there was wide agreement of a resolvable issue and a law was passed in only a few years.

Despite the easily stirred xenophobic whinging, the occasional religious nutjob is yet to be considered worthy evidence to punish millions of other people who are evidently not murdering anyone.

But that's what you want isn't it and it will continue to get you weird looks each time it gets implied.

7. The Running Man

Suspended

The figment of imagination here is the need to knife people to death or rape them by the 10s if thousands because they simply hold different beliefs or are British.

[​IMG]

I think you need to accept that there is something going on, whether it's bombings, knife attacks, or mass rapes of British people.

British people are not doing this to Muslims in the UK, infact we are giving them every opportunity by funding their business, free education, free healthcare etc. Yet seemingly, they are not reciprocating.

8. Hotwired

Sgarrista

Is there any reason I shouldn't quote myself in reply?

People found guilty are being punished as is right and proper.

Yet you hamfistedly walk out the xenophobe line that I predicted you would and say these miscreants are representative of "muslims" and that "muslims" are not reciprocating what they get in this country, all 3 million of them I last recall the number was.

9. SkodaMart

Mobster

Please stop using the word Xenophobe to mitigate these crimes.
    You don’t have to be a criminal scientist to see the correlation here.

10. The Running Man

Suspended

The xenophobic ones are those doing the killings and mass rapes against people they see as inferior.

The ones calling it out are simply trying to protect the rest of the population by reporting the atrocities.

Do you think these mass rapes etc go completely unnoticed by the local community? Where are the whistle blowers? Where is the reaffirming to British values and British ways? I don't see it.

11. MadMossy

Soldato

Apparently the suspect has been known about for 5+ years yet nothing was done.

I can only assume nothing was done because people were afraid to report him due to fear of persecution by the woke brigade, or due to his families status, assumed it was just rubbish.

12. Fubsy

Sgarrista

It's almost as if you can't really predict and punish crime before it's been committed...

Not every dodgy web search or creepy glance makes someone a potential rapist/murderer/abuser/etc. (and let's face it, we all have the ability to do these things if just snapped one day - it's not just the outliers).

Not having the ability or willingness to have empathy for others, understand other points of view and just not being so caught up in ideology is just as much a set of warning signs and is universal across extremist groups, be they religious, environmentalist, wokist, political and the list goes on. The ability to respectfully disagree with others is quickly eroding and being replaced with dogma without independent thought. Debate, and not being afraid to debate (for fear of retribution) is key to reversing this trend, but I don't have much faith in this happening.

I think we are at the stage of humanity where someone could be convinced by a group think social media driven echo chamber to kill for which console they believe is better ffs.

Last edited: 18 Oct 2021
  13. chroniclard

Capodecina

Newsflash - "Pritineffective Patel has commissioned a minority report machine."

14. Dis86

Suspended

Don't you be picking on my crush.

15. platinum87

Soldato

You can with a proper eugenics program.

1) Convict rapist
    2) Kill rapist
    3) Sterilize the family of the rapist

16. Hades

Caporegime

Playing Devil's advocate here. But if no-one had reported concerns then how did the police know about him? Also, assuming he hadn't broken any law until now, then what should "have been done"?

17. Fubsy

Sgarrista

WHAT! THE!?

Being a rapist is hereditary now?!

I think you need to go eat some fish fingers to improve the health of your brain after that post.

18. Hotwired

Sgarrista

Seems perfectly in line with the idea of punishing over 3,000,000 muslims because that guy in the news was a muslim.

Also the belief that it's not xenophobic because they're muslims (what).

19. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Last I read, he was referred to the Governments
    prevent strategy some time ago, so clearly something was done and people did report him.

But feel free to make up your own narrative in your head.

20. platinum87

Soldato

Its not hereditary its genetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.