Toy Story 4 Confirmed

Soldato
I'm not that exited about toy story 4 but i'm hoping they remaster and re-release the original 1-2 with what they use for toy story 4.

Soldato
I'm not that exited about toy story 4 but i'm hoping they remaster and re-release the original 1-2 with what they use for toy story 4.

Unlikely, they've already did a re-render for the 3D Blu-rays, it was rendered in about 640p originally but they redid it in 1080p SBS. I think it looks great as it is. It's history and if they redid the dog in 1 for example then you lose how far the tech has come in 20 years

Soldato
Unlikely, they've already did a re-render for the 3D Blu-rays, it was rendered in about 640p originally but they redid it in 1080p SBS. I think it looks great as it is. It's history and if they redid the dog in 1 for example then you lose how far the tech has come in 20 years
History is all fine and good because they have the normal version but if they re-released with a similar upgrade to toy story 4 in special edition or a cinema re-release then home I think it would do well.

Soldato
It was "ok"

Quite a few continuity/plot errors, like..

They needed the key to get into the locked cabinet with the doll, but in the next scene the doll is in the cabinet talking to one of the henchmen, then he just opens the [unlocked] cabinet door and leaves!! I mean, come on, how unrealistic is that! ;)

Associate
The only thing I didn't like was Jessie got turned into a minor side character and the old toys all had even smaller roles which is fine as they have introduced new toys.

Back
Top Bottom