TrackMania² Stadium - OcUK Group...

Associate
I am in, I played quite a lot years ago but in order to progress "up the ladder" and get a higher rank you had to beat players ranked higher than yourself. I was not really good enough to progress so stopped playing.

Just got the fastest time on track 1, still life in the old dog ;)

Edit: sorry, i didn't even realise it had saved all my records from years ago!
when i looked at the first few tracks it did not show any of my old times but as i played a few it seemed to load all my old times in. Gimpymoo, if you want me to leave the ocuk group just let me know as it seems a bit unfair that i joined the group and all my times just loaded to
the leaderboard.

Last edited:
Soldato
I am in, I played quite a lot years ago but in order to progress "up the ladder" and get a higher rank you had to beat players ranked higher than yourself. I was not really good enough to progress so stopped playing.

Just got the fastest time on track 1, still life in the old dog ;)

Edit: sorry, i didn't even realise it had saved all my records from years ago!
when i looked at the first few tracks it did not show any of my old times but as i played a few it seemed to load all my old times in. Gimpymoo, if you want me to leave the ocuk group just let me know as it seems a bit unfair that i joined the group and all my times just loaded to
the leaderboard.

lbProTdl.jpg

Come at me :D

Soldato
Can't get any better on the first track for now. Do you guys lift or is it just good luck on nailing the line?

From the start, it's full on the throttle without letting up, as you go towards the first checkpoint, I aim for the left side and let off the throttle for like a second before turning tight with full throttle to the end and then don't let off until the finish line. If you hit the last jump right it should be smooth.

Back
Top Bottom