Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Well, it doesn't seem like you are passing "information".

Where did the claim that this guy is a "multibillionaire" come from for example?

What is his background in "uranium" that makes his newsletter worth £400 a year?

I’m passing information about the uranium market, if people want to invest then they need to research it themselves and make their own decisions.

that £400 a year has so far generated around £350k profit for my friends and I.

I’m not shilling for the guy. He’s just been superb for our little group.

Caporegime
I’m passing information about the uranium market, if people want to invest then they need to research it themselves and make their own decisions.

that £400 a year has so far generated around £350k profit for my friends and I.

Has it? I mean what specifically did he offer that was of value vs finding your own uranium related stocks or other assets?

I’m not shilling for the guy. He’s just been superb for our little group.

Ok, but you didn’t answer the question. What made you claim he is a multi billionaire?

Soldato
Has it? I mean what specifically did he offer that was of value vs finding your own uranium related stocks or other assets?

Ok, but you didn’t answer the question. What made you claim he is a multi billionaire?

just been mooted in uranium circles.

he has picks and offers buy and sell points.

it’s a good starter for someone without any knowledge of the sector, about 40% of my investments in uranium are outside of his picks now, iVe also showed what stocks in in earlier in the thread

Caporegime
just been mooted in uranium circles.

he has picks and offers buy and sell points.

it’s a good starter for someone without any knowledge of the sector, about 40% of my investments in uranium are outside of his picks now, iVe also showed what stocks in in earlier in the thread

Well that’s pretty vague. What do you even mean by it’s been mooted in uranium circles? I mean it’s not that hard to answer, you made a claim, what’s that claim based on? Are you just passing off some unsubstantiated rumour from some chat room or forum? It just isn’t credible at all.

That doesn’t really say much about your ability to asses the credibility of the rest of this hype about this guy or his uranium picks.

If you’re picking uranium stocks yourself what value is he adding? I mean you’re attributing some combined profits to him but now it turns out some of this was stuff you’d picked yourself. Surely investing in any number of uranium stocks would have made decent returns recently? You could have just browsed Wall Street Bets for example.

I know this might be nitpicking but this is a thread concerning finance/investments etc.. and so things like this, especially when dodgy claims are thrown in, ought to be challenged.

Associate
Just been reading some forums about the SPRT/GREE merger, and how a lot of people have got burnt (popular reddit stock). When do we think things will calm down to a 'new normal' - could this trigger it or will we need many more to come?

Soldato
Well that’s pretty vague. What do you even mean by it’s been mooted in uranium circles? I mean it’s not that hard to answer, you made a claim, what’s that claim based on? Are you just passing off some unsubstantiated rumour from some chat room or forum? It just isn’t credible at all.

That doesn’t really say much about your ability to asses the credibility of the rest of this hype about this guy or his uranium picks.

If you’re picking uranium stocks yourself what value is he adding? I mean you’re attributing some combined profits to him but now it turns out some of this was stuff you’d picked yourself. Surely investing in any number of uranium stocks would have made decent returns recently? You could have just browsed Wall Street Bets for example.

I know this might be nitpicking but this is a thread concerning finance/investments etc.. and so things like this, especially when dodgy claims are thrown in, ought to be challenged.

I don’t think it matters what I’d say, you would find fault with it. My intention was to bring the uranium bull market to the attention of the thread. I’ve already stated that the newsletter was a great starting point if you didn’t know the market.

if it’s not for you, hey that’s fine it’s no skin off my nose.

Soldato
Pay £400 for the newsletter and find out :p:p:p:p

(only kidding!)

I hear if you get someone else to sign up to the newsletter you actually get a small incentive, and if they sign up other people then you actually get a small part of their incentive. The whole thing forms a sort of inverted 3 sided polygon type arrangement

Associate
My NIO has dropped 11% since I first purchased. Somehow I don't feel annoyed by that, I might just buy some more :rolleyes:

Frustrating year for NIO in terms of SP. They have really worked hard on expansion though and infrastructure. I see them kicking on in 2022 and if you are holidng long term, it's a no brainer to add more at these prices.

Soldato
I hear if you get someone else to sign up to the newsletter you actually get a small incentive, and if they sign up other people then you actually get a small part of their incentive. The whole thing forms a sort of inverted 3 sided polygon type arrangement
Almost like a, some sort of a, a scheme.

Soldato
Frustrating year for NIO in terms of SP. They have really worked hard on expansion though and infrastructure. I see them kicking on in 2022 and if you are holidng long term, it's a no brainer to add more at these prices.

I fully agree. I'll keep an eye and see if they dip further but unless something bad happens I'm confident NIO will rise. I'm a total noob at all this but that's the feeling I get.

Egyptian scheme I've heard them called....

Where do I sign up? I don't know what it is but I've heard these are great schemes :p

Associate
I fully agree. I'll keep an eye and see if they dip further but unless something bad happens I'm confident NIO will rise. I'm a total noob at all this but that's the feeling I get

I was in at 18 dollars a share a year ago roughly and it went crazy on NIO day to about 67 dollars then it's been on a downer.

People expected a variety of new models in production and out the factory doors within 6 months of NIO day but didn't happen.

Instead they prepped for doublethe assembly shift, announced EU expansion and US, got to work on a new factory site that will increase car production to 300,000. All costs money with not much increase in revenue this year along with the chips shortage but that's all car makers. 2022 onwards should be very good.

Caporegime
Well if you buy more that lowers your average, so if it goes up a little bit you'll get your money back faster...

Sunk cost fallacy*, you shouldn't invest on the basis that you want to double down on a bet and chase some losses and it only needs to go up a bit now to break even etc.., you should invest on the basis that you think it is a good investment in general.

Would you invest in that asset if you didn't currently already have a position? The current position you have shouldn't influence that decision - if that position is bad then cut it don't start trying to gamble with it because you've already thrown some money way.

*more on this here: https://thedecisionlab.com/biases/the-sunk-cost-fallacy/

Soldato
I was in at 18 dollars a share a year ago roughly and it went crazy on NIO day to about 67 dollars then it's been on a downer.

People expected a variety of new models in production and out the factory doors within 6 months of NIO day but didn't happen.

Instead they prepped for doublethe assembly shift, announced EU expansion and US, got to work on a new factory site that will increase car production to 300,000. All costs money with not much increase in revenue this year along with the chips shortage but that's all car makers. 2022 onwards should be very good.

EDIT: Deleted. My repose was about Nikola, not NIO (doh!)

Soldato

Literally no incentives at all to get anyone to sign up to the newsletter, id suggest anyone new to uranium investing watch the copious amounts of youtube videos, listen to uranium podcasts etc.

Back
Top Bottom