Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Caporegime
Well that’s pretty vague. What do you even mean by it’s been mooted in uranium circles? I mean it’s not that hard to answer, you made a claim, what’s that claim based on? Are you just passing off some unsubstantiated rumour from some chat room or forum? It just isn’t credible at all.
legend has it he's a billionaire from the future covered in body tattoos of stock market charts

Uranium must be a bubble by now surely, smells like green energy all over again :p

Soldato
Literally no incentives at all to get anyone to sign up to the newsletter, id suggest anyone new to uranium investing watch the copious amounts of youtube videos, listen to uranium podcasts etc.
Do you not think they'd be slightly bias in trying to get us to buy uranium?

Maybe a good dose of videos explaining why not to buy uranium would also be useful.

Caporegime
Maybe a good dose of videos explaining why not to buy uranium would also be useful.
I'd argue the #1 reason is because everyone else already seems to and the volume will start to decline, people will decide to stop holding and the price will fall

Uranium may have been something at one point but it's basically became a MEME bubble by now imo

Soldato
The market can stay irrational longer then most can stay solvent ~ keynes

Russia accused of rigging gas prices to undermine Britain’s economic recovery (telegraph.co.uk)

Is BHP a decent bet for Uranium and other commodities. They are nearing (after a fall) an average price for the last five or ten years, a lot of volume there so could be reasonable to trade if bullish on their future prospects & sector generally.

Microsoft PowerPoint - BHP Billiton Uranium Macquarie Equities Conference Presentation_FINAL APPROVED_Legend Update

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well, it doesn't seem like you are passing "information".

Where did the claim that this guy is a "multibillionaire" come from for example?

What is his background in "uranium" that makes his newsletter worth £400 a year?

I've seen a lot of failed day traders get into the "teaching" business. where they charge more than £400 for a block of trading lessons. even do it online so literally got zero overheads.

obviously the people don't become master traders and they then say you need our expert level lessons which tell you the advanced techniques but those lessons are dearer. after that they fold and restart under a new name.

Soldato
lol when I was first thinking about getting into doing any sort of trading I stumbled upon some random "trading youtuber" who had videos claiming they showed how to make X amount per day trading etc.

It was all flashy with an over-the-top intro and then the guy basically just gave this advice:
1. Go onto the trading platform at opening time
2. Look for any stock (ANY stock) that had a bad day yesterday/first thing after opening
3. Buy
4. Sit obsessively watching the graph waiting for the price to go up a tiny bit
5. Frantically stab at the sell button
6. Repeat

So scalping basically. It was so funny though - everything either side of the trading part the guy was all talk and acting like some kind of bigshot professional trader, then the few minutes between buy and sell he was all sweaty forehead and unconfident panic - like watching an actual ape try to work a computer

Caporegime
Its not just china, there's a lot of shorts that are green AF at the mo..

Believe it or not China is essentially a world super power therefore they are connected to the whole world and I'm fact they are usually the one with all the money that bails out America and Europe when they need loans.

Soldato
time to sell everything and come back in a week when everything has dipped 10% and buy back...

I hate this game :p

Sold up my trading account a couple of weeks ago. Sitting out for a bit, I think this China business combined with the West heading into Covid winter #2 is going to be a drag for a while.

Back
Top Bottom