Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Anyone still in RR? Today's gotta hurt! I got out back at the 144p high as found out about their share dilution.

Can't see it ever reaching the old £12 a share.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm still in too, but also still +20% so could be worse... Kind of surprised though as I thought I saw the other day that they'd just secured a huge amount of investment for the reactor stuff

Soldato
Two SL's triggered today for UK100 and AUS200 on my eToro. Today's email from eToro suggests the new COVID variant is sending everything tumbling. Time to buy some more for me I think.

Soldato
I'm still in too, but also still +20% so could be worse... Kind of surprised though as I thought I saw the other day that they'd just secured a huge amount of investment for the reactor stuff

The whole market is down. This new Covid variant has spooked things, but obviously RR is rather exposed on the travel front.

Soldato
New covid variant that they have detect in a country where the majority of people aren't vaccinated, and the variant hasn't been studied yet to see if it is resistant to vaccines or not. Sounds like markets getting spooked by media hype at moment.

The main outcomes are the variant doesn't cause any additional problems for current vaccines

The current vaccines won't work, and everywhere is locked down for a year or more until new vaccines are developed and administered.

Soldato
Glad I got out of airlines after the bounce earlier in the year. I'm sticking to tech personally, one of the few industries that'll ride out covid bumps in the road.

Soldato
Anyone still in RR? Today's gotta hurt! I got out back at the 144p high as found out about their share dilution.

Can't see it ever reaching the old £12 a share.

Yep, I got in low. I was 48% up a few weeks ago. Still 24% up, but seeing these as very long term. Some good contracts for them and small nuclear stuff looks promising.

Been a bad day today overall though for me. Down 3.1% but still showing +4 for the year. Although this was +8 at one point.

Not suprising though given latest Cvoid news, continued energy price volatility etc. Always got to look at the long term

Soldato
Brilliant time to invest and get into most things tech, especially PC related. I expect, them to skyrocket should people be locked down and more a WFH to return.

NVDA has been my.main hold for a few weeks and I'll be buying more today I think.

Soldato
New covid variant that they have detect in a country where the majority of people aren't vaccinated, and the variant hasn't been studied yet to see if it is resistant to vaccines or not. Sounds like markets getting spooked by media hype at moment.

The main outcomes are the variant doesn't cause any additional problems for current vaccines

The current vaccines won't work, and everywhere is locked down for a year or more until new vaccines are developed and administered.

Other than the fact that 6 countries have been placed on the Red List and flights are being stopped, its just media hype.

Caporegime
NVDA has been my.main hold for a few weeks and I'll be buying more today I think.
isn't NVDA like 200 PE or something insane

you people are really buying it for the long hold at current prices?

How many years at NVDA current YoY growth does it take to reach a sane PE?

I can see why people would though, AMD , NVDA etc all seemed over valued for a long time now by many multiples but seem to keep going up.

until they don't. it's bound to happen at some point

Soldato
I don't think PE ratio means much. Amazons has been well into the high hundreds before. Teslas is well over 200. It seems a bit of an old school measurement these days given the way larger tech and other companies start, already having billions invested before they've sold a single item, or have any decent earning to speak of.

Back
Top Bottom